chapter 43

Read authors note at the end very important!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deku's pov:

I was running through the forest looking for kacchan but it was not long before i wouldn't be able to run anymore.

I continued running even though it was painful and luckily ran into some of my class mates.i called out to them and they shouted something but they were still quiet far away and the forest was filled with screams and the popping of the fire burning the trees.

I started walking towards them which made them start shouting and run towards me but the pain in my eye was making everything around me sound muffled and i was smacked into  a tree by a large arm with long claws.

Momo,iida and shoji ran over and stood in front of me."we need to go now!"Iida shouted pulling me up roughly and dragging me away from where we stood.i looked back while running to see a raging monster screaming and it was engulfing a screaming tokoyami.dark shadow?....

"Where were you!!"Iida exclaimed annoyed throwing me onto the ground once we got away into safety.

"It doesn't matter...we need to find bakugou"i said grabbing a near by tree and pulling myself up.

"This is all your fault if only you shut your mouth we would be getting the training we deserve!"Iida yelled getting into my face.

"I-Iida let him be..."momo said grabbing his shoulder."what do you mean?.."i asked confused.

"You know just what i am talking about!you told the league where we are and now some of us could be dead!"he cried punching me in the face.

"I didn't say anything!..i don't have contact with the league anymore..I'm in rehab remember dipshit?"i rubbed my nose glared at him from the ground.

"Stop with the excuses.....I'm sure you are behind this..."

"Just look at me Iida,look at me!!"i smiled at him weakly."does it look like  i did this?a villain twice the size of me nearly just killed me Iida...what your saying makes no sense...go and find someone else to take your anger out on"i spat at him disgusted pointing at my left eye that has a large cut going across it.

"Again...with the excuses!"Iida turned his engines on and kicked me making me throw up blood onto the ground next to me.

"Your trying to manipulate me...i'm not stupid..i see through your mind tricks...why else would the league go after Bakugou...he mentioned you two had a bad past...is that why your trying to get him killed as well?you disgust me..i don't even know why nezu hasn't put you behind bars yet..."Iida said pulling me up by the collar slightly choking me.

"You...don't know...anything..."i gasped grabbing onto my collar trying to bring it down."i know that you tried to kill bakugou and the class and thats all i need to hate you"he whispered while the other two stood behind Iida with their heads turned.

"This reminds me....remember that day when you were getting bullied at a park in hosu city when you were 4 by a bunch of kids and a little quirkless boy with green hair jumped in front of you?"i asked a smirking.

"H-how do-"i cut him off by kicking him off of me."that little boy was me Iida and you left me...its your fault..if you hadn't ran away then i wouldn't have been bullied and i wouldn't have become a villain.."i said suddenly bursting out laughing scaring the trio.

Realisation dawned on Iida's face but he continued to glare at me ignoring what i had said."Bakugou was the kid i saved you from...you would've turned out the same way i did if you went through what i did...you have no idea what he did and said...getting beat up nearly everyday to the point he was breaking your bones and leaving scars.getting told you will never be good enough and to kill yourself was something i would never put onto someone evil such as shigaraki or all for one...only someone like you would do that......look i don't care if you don't like me...you can hate me all you want...infact i don't care if the whole class hates me but don't pin the blame on me when you don't even know our class well enough to know who is an intruder...you couldn't tell i was a villain until a month into school....and that proves your not always right...you need to listen to everyone Iida...you can't put others down to make your point sound better....look...momo and shoji haven't said a word about what you were doing you know why?because they are scared...not of me..but of you...they are scared if they tried to protect me they would be treated like me..."i smiled the whole time finding his look of terror amusing.

"And yes i am a villain...but I'm in rehab for a reason...but right now he's in danger and he needs us so come help me up and lets find Bakugou"i said putting my hands out for him to grab but he stood frozen unable to comprehend what i just said.

Iida pov:

What am i doing??he's completely right.a hero wouldn't treat someone poorly and act without evidence no matter the circumstance....

I'm disgusted....

I looked down at my shoes and they were covered in Midoriyas blood...i gaged mentally and saw my friends looking at me horrified and unsure.

Why did i do this?

I looked down at Midoriya and he was holding his hand out towards me to grab but it felt wrong to grab him.

He was no longer smiling but he was no longer glaring at me either.

Why?...

I reached my hands towards him and slowly pulled him up.

Why are you so forgiving dekiro?aren't you meant to be cold and ruthless?

"Let's go"Midoriya said facing the small group.

We nodded at him when he suddenly collapsed.we rushed towards him too see he was still up and awake but in pain.

"Sorry guys it seems i don't have enough strength to walk anymore.."he laughed sitting up."shoji can you carry him?just until we find bakugou and get back to base"i asked and he nodded picking Midoriya up carefully.

"I'll fix everything...and..ugh..i-i'm sorry i guess...ugh..i should've considered your feelings and-"i was cut off when Midoriya suddenly covered his ears and started singing loudly.

"Yeah okay i get it i get it geez....don't say that ever again......oh and by the way i'm not letting you off for that earlier Iida i'm beating the shit out of you in class.."he smirked taking his hands off of his ears.

"Is that a threat?.."i asked smiling at him.

"Maybe,maybe not.."he replied raising his brows playfully.

"Hey guys i would love to sit around and talk all day but we are under attack and time is running out."momo said creating a cape and throwing it on top of a Midoriya to cover his bare chest.

"Yeah your right .."i said running forwards the others following behind..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo
Basically apparently i hit the limit to how many chapters i can write so i'm going to make a second part for this book.

Also thank you so much if your still reading!!my writing is probably the worst book you've ever read in your life yet your still here.if you have any ideas for future chapters(cause i am intending to write up till the over haul arc)please do comment cause i am rubbish at coming up with ideas and I'm also curious about what you guys want to see in this book.literally any idea will be appreciated and i'll even put your wattpad profile at the end of the chapter i used your idea in.you can even note down changes i should make to this book.it would really help and I'm sorry I'm talking to much😂