chapter 4

I woke up in a pool of blood the rich,thick liquid covering my lower half ,my arms were chained up to the side and thorns and roses were tangled around my body keeping me in place preventing me from moving.

I looked up to see my mum but with cold and lifeless pale white eyes her mouth gaping open her form slightly swaying side to side.she had an incredibly huge hole going through her stomach a large rock piercing through it.

"Mum...?"i asked shocked.'is mum really alive did the doctors lie?'i thought questioning the people that were ment to save her life.after i said the short word her form lit up in a bright blue flames as her figure slowly started to flake away and it turned into ash.

Once she completely disappeared all mights large shadow appeared behind  were my mother used to stand holding the piece of sharp rock that used to be lodged into her.a wicked smile plastered onto his face his fist clenched around the rock his eyes dark and gloomy full of thirst for blood.his blue orbs glowing in the depth staring at my feathered self.

He slowly turned the rock into brownish dust which he held infront of his face and blew it my way the specs of dust landing in the pool i sat in turning the blood black making the thorns twist and turn tighter around my body piercing bits of my skin small trails of blood running down my back,stomach and even neck and the cuffs also became smaller and were cutting into my wrist making them turn a dark shade of red slightly bleeding aswell.

He walked towards me as i stared shocked at his odd behaviour a huge frown forming on his well shaped face...'some thing is really really off...'
I thought holding the chains that kept my arms up above my head.

"I..killed your mother.."all might said leaning down onto me making me freeze and my heart skip a beat at what the no.1 hero said.

'What?...what did he say?'i thought tears at the brims of my eyes just at the thought."what..?"i said in a whisper my voice sounding like I'm about to break down right there and now.this brought the smile back onto all mights face as he intertwined his large fingers and sat infront of me and dangled his feet into the pool of now black blood.

"She got in the way and the only way i could shut her up was to just simply get rid of her in the most painful way possible"all might said giggling like a high school girl his voice deeper and more robotic than usual while resting his palms on his knees.

"She was a threat to me and endeavours reputation and a poor weak civilian can't ruin that for us... she knew our plans with the quirkless....we were actually planning to get rid of them .....destroy there existence on earth..they are just ...to simply put it ...a bunch of weak pups....and your mother didn't want anything to happen to her little quirkless boy ....a failed experiment....."he said shrugging his shoulders.

"The quirkless can't protect themselves...they have no claws..teeth...a thick coat..or any sort of power ....and because of people like them the other families with quirks were always disturbed and were being used to help useless people who didn't benefit our society...Heroic people shouldn't have to give their life for people with no sort of power...also they are just mere trash that need cleaning up so im just doing community service getting rid of junk that wasn't meant to be there right from the beginning"this outraged izuku.he even pulled on the cuffs and the thorns but they just tightened even more making him wince quietly but he didn't really care at this time in moment.

"Anyway long story short i didnt want her telling the police or the other pro heros like eraserhead and best jeanist ....not like they would've believed her anyways...."all might said getting up from his sitting position lifting his feet out the pool of black walking away from it leaving black foot prints behind.

Izuku was shaking full of anger the thorns around his form didn't bother him anymore all he cared about is giving that 'hero' a piece of his mind.he started splashing around in the black puddle but was restrained by more thorns ...he shouted,he screamed,he cried....

All might ignored that tho and walked off slowly fading away as he walked off further into the distance.

Once he disappeared a girl with beautiful green eyes and dark brown cat ears appeared....Asumi

"You see... the people that you thought were protecting you were actually your predators and are actually luring you into there traps so that they can use you...experiment on you...and finally kill you just like he did to your mother...."she said pointing at me.

With all the  strength i could gather i ripped my arms off the wall and also torn the thorns around my body and got up from the pool limping towards asumi my expression still the same from when all might left and grabbed asumis collar staining it black from the pool.

"What do you mean...?WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!! WHAT DID HE DO TO MY MOTHER BEHIND MY BACK?!!!"i said my voice shaking breathing deep breaths trying to calm myself down also counting down from 10 slowly in my head a method my mum used to teach me when i was younger.

Asumi simply smiled and clicked her finger her form fading away like smoke her girly giggle floating in the air her green cat like eyes burnt into the back of my mind...

As soon as she had stopped giggling like a psychopath i woke up laying on the floor in the same alleyway i was stopped and assaulted by 2 teenagers who thought it was fun to terrorise the younger.

I scoffed at how childish people were now a days but then i came to a halt remembering the things i learned not to long ago.my mothers death not being an accident....the girl villain not being guilty....but the no.1 hero did it......and he's forming a plan in killing and using the quirkless as test subjects....... my mum was one also ?

I stood up and spotted a not pad stuck on my jacket large black letters giving clear instructions to were to find more answers.

"Meet here tomorrow same time"

I shoved the paper note into my pockets and walked out the narrow alleyway back towards my not so welcoming house anymore that i lived in now all alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys image toga as Asumi but w green hair and eyes and her hair all out running down her shoulders and back yh.... not to long but not to short either  about urarakas length maybe slightly longer but if you want you can imagine however you want...

ALOS if u still haven't checked out my new book. GO DO IT!!

 GO DO IT!!