chapter 11

Deku pov:

"impossible ....."i froze hearing what she said"i'm quirkless..i didn't develop one when i was 4 or ever after that ...i....i even got bullied for it.."i said remembering kacchan's harsh words.

asumi took in a deep breath staring me up and down before violently shaking me."YOU GOT WHAT!BULLIED!MY IZUKU WAS HURT!TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!"she screamed making me put my hands over my sensitive ears.

"it started when i was 4 the day we went to the doctors office...."i said noticing asu scooting closer to me to hear me better.

flashback:

 4 year old deku was playing super hero with a little boy with red eyes and spiky blonde hair when they both stopped and the little boy asked his best friend a question he was curious the answer for.

"hey..deku what's your quirk?"the boy with red eyes asked putting down his all might figurine sitting on a bench in the garden of the school they go to.

"me and mum are going to go to the doctors office to get it checked out to see if im a late bloomer i can't wait to see what quirk i get i'm so excited ...i'll be just like you kacchan, i hope i get a good quirk like yours."little me said sitting next to kacchan.

"don't think so far ahead deku..no matter what quirk you get yours will never be as good as mine ...i'll become the number 1 hero and you can't stop me!"the little boy said getting up picking his toy up walking back into their classroom since the bell had rung.

"hey kacchan! wait for me..."i said running after him.

(time skip to doctors office)

"Ugh yeah...its not going to happen..."the doctor said typing on his computer bringing up an x-ray image of my little feet pointing at my pinkie toe."you see people who manifest quirks tend to only have 1 joint in their toes but your son has 2 ,like the quirkless..."i dropped my all might figure my little hands shaking ,my eyes twitching ....to much information to process in little time.

after my mum and the doctor had a conversation we left the doctors office sad and depressed.on the way home i noticed kacchan walking with his mum on the other side of the street laughing as he played with his explosions.this made my mood drop even more seeing how happy he was.

inko noticed them and we crossed the road over to them."hi mitsuki hows it going?"my mum greeted her best friend giving her a hug as let go of my tiny hand.

the adults got into a deep conversation about something on the market this weekend that they really wanted which made them loose focus of us."hey deku how's the appointment go?"kacchan asked making me shiver scared to tell him...will he leave me after this?

i gestured him to follow me a bit further away from our parents and told him the news about me being quirkless.."but it's okay right?... you won't hate me will you..i mean we've been best friends since we were born.."i smiled at him but instead of a small smile or even a little giggle that he agreed he pushed me onto the ground and laughed putting his hands on his side as he pointed at me mocking me.

"i knew it!you never had a quirk ..you were just destined to be a worthless deku weren't you?...maybe that's why your dad left you.."for the first time in my life i felt really like...really upset ...my only friend was calling me worthless...

"i don't know you anymore.....don't come near me or even look at me anymore...your just a stupid deku that wants to be a hero..well boo hoo you won't become one,your so foolish seriously...if i hear you say anything about this to inko or mum...i'll kill you"kacchan said holding his fist up to my face showing off his little explosions that i found amazing a few hours ago but now terrifying.

he walked back over to our parents who were still talking like an innocent baby who did nothing wrong,i got up from the floor and walked over to them too.

"let's go izuku it's getting late...."inko said grabbing my hand pulling me towards our house as she waved bye to the others.i looked at kacchan to see he had a sinister smirk on his face as he hid behind his mum so only i saw it.

when we got home i rushed into my computer room that used to be dads office and played my favourite all might video watching as he saved 100 people in 10 minutes.

my mum watched me by the door as i stared at the screen with emotionless eyes.i turned towards her pointing at the screen tears streaming down my freckled cheek."can i ever become like him mum?"i said my voice shaking from crying so much.

my mum too broke down crying as she rushed into my arms."i'm so sorry izuku...i wish things happened differently"

'that's not what i wanted to hear....mum'

End of flashback:

"...and after that it just got worse and worse ..kacchan spread the word and slowly i was loosing friends because i was constantly bullied and they didn't want to get hurt because of a quirkless boy like me....i was insulted and spat on ,but the real monster was kacchan...he beat me senseless nearly everyday after school in the boys bathroom or on the way home he dragged me into an alley and he did it there.he always visits me...in my nightmares...i no longer sleep in peace because of him....."i pulled up my sleeve to show Asumi numerous scars that were made by him "he scarred me for being who is was ...for being quirkless.."i finished my little story time tears at the brims of my eye remembering how the last decade of my life was spent... waking up, going to school,get beat up,walk home nearly limping all the time,hide from mum,go to sleep and every day the same routine happened again.

Asumi looked deep in thought carefully going over every little detail her brother said thinking about how similar their lives really were just in different places...

"and that's my life up until now..."i smiled at Asumi making her raise an eyebrow.

she slowly got up dusting of the invisible dirt on her skirt calmly"i will take him down...how dare he hurt izuku for being something he couldn't control..i'll show him...i'll show him what the midoriya's can do.."Asumi said stomping.

"NO Asumi .....i'm going to be the one to do that..."suddenly an evil shadow just came over me as i thought about how im going to end everyone that hurt me and mum."i want to see his face when he realises the person thats going to kill him is his child hood friend little izuku midoriya deku..."i giigled like a maniac making Asumi giggle too...

"i see you are starting to fit in....your acting like shigaraki now"she said while shoving her hands in her pockets and pulling out a pair of keys undoing the cuffs around my wrists and ankles.

i rubbed them feeling a sight burning sensation from pulling on them so much..."back to the topic of quirks i never told you what it is did i?..."Asumi said jumping up while pulling me up with her

"you also have cat hybrid!!"she shouted hugging me