chapter 25

I twisted the key inside the key hole and unlocked the rusty front door,i walked in being careful where I'm stepping to not make any noise.i cautiously put my foot down on the old wooden floor board making it creak quietly underneath me but to me it sounded like pans crashing together making a loud bang.

I sped up making the floor boards creak even more and soon i was fast walking past the bar and towards the stairs with sweat trickling down my forehead.then someone stepped out from the room a little bit down the corridor from the bar making me bump into them and fall.

I quickly gather myself together and stood up looking up at shinso since he was a good 8 inches taller then me.i grinned at him nervously rubbing the back of my neck expecting him to walk around me but he stood still and glared down at me.

".....s-sorry d-dad"i intertwined my hands behind my back looking up at him.

He raised his brows"its sir for you...."he said calmly but with a hint of anger."y-yes sir....sorry sir"i looked up at him dumb founded, since when was i not allowed to call him dad?....after going over the past we worked it out everything was fine,what's different about today?

He walked around me nudging me lightly with his shoulder making me take a little step back.i looked at his back with teary eyes confuses....is it because i used my fire?...did it upset everyone that much?is everything going back to the way they were?am i going to be alone again?i understand I'm part endeavour but.....

I ran to my room and shut the door behind me with a loud bang.i rested my back against the door and slid down hugging my knees and let a few sobs escape my lips remembering all the things up until now from kacchan to my failure.

My head shot up when i heard someone fake cough.Asumi stared down at me smirking her hands crossed over her chest.i got up whipping away the tears that let loose and glared at her with hatred.

She tilted her head as her smirk grew and a small chuckle came out her lips
"What?...a picture would last longer.."

I scoffed and sat down on my bed pulling the covers over me and faced the wall.Asumi of course got up and pulled the cover off of me to further annoy me.i got up from my laying position and snatched the blanket back from her hold making her laugh.

"Omg stop being such a cry baby..."she moaned frustrated.i glared at her and slammed my hands against the wall next to my bed creating a deep hole.

She jumped surprised by my outburst"if only you stayed quiet none of this would've happened!!"i shouted pissed.

"Well if only you listened then i wouldn't have had to tell shigaraki!!"she shouted back equally as pissed i rolled my eyes and grabbed my hair.

"I-i....you are so selfish i can't even-"she cut me off immediately "this is what you get for using your fire without premission,deku"

"Why are you all making such a big deal out of it!!"i shouted so loud even the people in the bar heard.Asumi rubbed her hands uncomfortable not wanting to answer the obvious question.

"Is it because I'm related to endeavour?you were completely fine with me using my fire before this stupid mission so what's up?"i said walking over to Asumi towering over her.

"Look....it was unacceptable and when  you do things like that you must expect consequences to come with it..."she said mumbling all vulnerable without shinso protecting her.

"I didn't ask about what happened between me and shigaraki...i asked why are you guys treating me like a pest?.."i said leaning against the wall next to Asumi.

"The thing is.....we don't like weaklings...and the fact that you used your fire as backup shows how weak you are since your telekinesis isn't reliable enough....and also the endeavour factor adds to it making us hate you a lot more since you act actually quiet a lot like his sons dabi and shouto."Asumi smirked gaining her confidence back seeing me fall back.