chapter 5

Izuku pov:

I woke up with a massive headache but didn't think of it...just a minor migraine so... i started getting ready by putting on dark skinny jeans and a dark green hoodie that said'Bored AF'.

After getting dressed i brushed out my  dark green and black curls and walked towards the door and put on my bright red shoes i got from mum not to long before her death.

I was making my way towards a cafè i visited regularly since i lived alone because i couldn't cook and i also didn't want to starve myself or burn the house so that's also another reason why...

I sat down and ordered the usual a plate of pancakes with syrup and a block of butter neatly placed onto the top slightly melting from the heat the pancakes were emitting.

After i had finished eating and paid the bill i got up and walked out my hands inside my hoodies pockets my hood hovering over my head small strands of hair slightly poking out.i stared emotionless at all the happy children with their families my memories flashing before my eyes a minor smile nearly curled on my face...nearly.

I walked back down the alley way i went yesterday walking past villains not caring what they were doing ..probably nothing legal anyway....

Once i made it to the dead end of the alley way i saw a dabi leaning his back against the dirty wall looking at the floor his arms crossed and i also spotted Asumi sitting on a wooden box her legs dangling since she was quiet petite and was sitting on multiple boxes and she was staring at her feet as they moved back and forth.

Once they noticed my arrival they both looked up dabi carried a bored expression looking like he wanted to die while Asumi looked quiet happy and jumped down from the boxes onto the ground.

"See dabi..i told you he would come see ,see"she said pointing at me happily her fangs clearly on display but dabi seemed even more annoyed now that she spoke than before.

"You said something about my mum..tell me what that bastard did to her.."i said gritting my teeth trying to contain my growing anger but Asumi put her index finger infront of her mouth and made a shushing sound indicating that i should keep quiet.

This made my expression turn into a scowl my hands turning into fists slightly raising higher.

"Lets introduce ourselves shall we.."she said walking closer towards me making me back up a few steps confusion on my face.

"My names Asumi i am one of the most important member of the league of villains....i can already tell we are going to be the bestest friends.."she cheered placing her slim hands onto my shoulders finding it irritating i shrugged it off ignoring her friendly gesture.

"And im dabi....this bitches guardian...i basically have to look after her 24/7 so that she doesn't cause chaos..oh and just so you know ..your really irritating all stubborn and that"he snorted leaning forwards but still his back connected with the wall and his hands tucked into his trousers pockets.

"I'm deku ....... just deku don't call me anything else ....but that's not important ...tell me ..what did all might do to my mother ..what pain did he cause her...?"i asked impatiently a sour tone in my voice my eyes making contact with Asumi knowing dabi only speaks when necessary.

"As you wish.."Asumi said walking towards me the small tapping of her feet against the pavement echoing in the deserted,silent alleyway.

"What do you think your doing..?"i said getting ready to pull out a knife from the strap that hides under my shirt.

"Doing what you asked for...but to do that i must go closer to you...trust me i have no intention of hurting a important prized possession...we have plans for you later in the future..."she smirked a quiet girly giggle escaping her lips her fangs starting to grow longer her cat ears and tail also reappeared and her eyes glowed there  beautiful emerald green and her nails also grew a few inches longer.