chapter 29

Bakugou's pov:

I watched as the crimson liquid pooled out of his wound colouring his shirt and surroundings a dark red.
I put my hands around the wound to add pressure to stop the bleeding.

my heart skipped a beat seeing the small genuine smile on his face.i did this....its my fault he killed himself...

If only i trusted him and my instincts he would still be alive and still be my friend.he must've felt so alone and useless after being told so many times....what was i thinking back then?...

Dekus chest stopped rising and falling by now and his body dropped. But at least now he's free,free from this evil world full of unfairness....he didn't deserve the treatment he got..but i just wanted to protect him,protect him from everything and everyone.

He was so fragile and vulnerable,he was like a little baby that still had to learn how to take its first steps...but all i did was hurt him more...not only mentally but physically too....

I looked at my bloody hands and intertwined my fingers with Deku's.
At least now he won't be alone...he can finally see his mum again...everything is alright now.....but what about me?..am i going to be alright?....

I started crying and placed my forehead against Deku's chest while my classmates watched some crying and some angry.

I-im so sorry izuku.....you were always more heroic than me......

My heart hurt reliving Dekus death but for real this time and this time he died in my arms by his own hands.
I put my hand behind his neck and pulled him up into a hug while i continued to cry into his shoulder.

"I-im sorry izuku..."i choked through sobs."i promise i'll change...i'll change for good and i'll never hurt anyone like i hurt you....."i sniffed hugging him tighter.

I gasped hearing slow calming thuds coming from Dekus chest and jumped up with him in my arms."ALL MIGHT!"i screamed tears rolling down my cheeks grabbing the heros attention who was talking to one of his students"HES ALIVE!!..."i shouted a large smile making its way onto my face....

I'm really sorry deku...but i'm going to be a little selfish and bring you back to this evil world but this time...i'll take care of you right...

The hero ran towards me while i limped."i'll take the villain, you rest for the time being"the hero took Deku not expecting him to be so light.

"His name is Izuku Midoriya..."i growled and walked off while the hero stood frozen before he left as well to UA.

All might's pov:

What?....is this boy....the Izuku Midoriya?the one i've been searching for?....

I looked down at the boy seeing his sever injuries and started running towards UA with one for all.

i must save this boy....

Deku's pov:

It was quiet and dark....i couldn't see a thing.i reached out getting ready to embrace the darkness when i felt a prick in my neck making me recoil my hand.

I gasped but no air was making its way too my lungs.i was suffocating for some reason, i couldn't breath at all.suddenly my head of hair lit up a bright green and the light travelled down through my veins until it covered my entire body and suddenly it went darker again only my tail and ears glowing but weakly.

I was underwater and i had no idea how far.all i could see was blue not even any underwater creatures or plants around only water.i tried swimming upwards a little but nothing changed...i just ended up losing more air and i was slowly getting tired and desperate.