chapter 12

Deku pov:

"really?...how do you know?"i asked curiously staring up at Asumi since she was slightly taller than me.

"well when you passed out you suddenly grew a tail and ears..YOU WERE SO ADORABLE!!."she pinched my cheek like a grandma does to her grandchild.

"is that why my hairs bloody?..."i said reaching into my hair to show her."oh..yes that will happen to you a few more times until your body gets used to the changes and accepts that you can form a tail and ears at anytime now...."she said patting my shoulder.

"b-but hows this possible..i was quirkless yesterday..."i said still not believing the fact that i got a quirk "my theory is ..that the memories that shigaraki and hitoshi forced out of you made you react in an odd way making your body realise your quirk that you probably had but couldn't use.."she said pulling me with her out of the room where dabi stood still guarding the door.

"a few minutes aye?..you were in there for like 2 hours assholes.."dabi said walking past us 

"sorry..we lost track of time..."asumi said blushing

"oh...also your eyes turned blue and a few strands of your hair turned a dark red"asumi giggled.

"blue?.....red?"i said confused

"probably some of the genes you inherited from endeavour mixed with my father's making you a mix of the two" she spat endeavours name disgusted while holding up two fingers 

i nodded understanding. 

we made it to a set of stairs one going up and down we started walking up the one that went upstairs behind dabi the creaking of the wooden stairs echoing around the quiet basement.

"You can go further down?..."i asked asumi"yes but none of us know what's down there except from the important members of course.."she said still walking up the stairs

once we got up dabi opened another metal door undoing multiple locks and then opening it to reveal the bar i first arrived in.the sudden light blinded me making me squint my eyes shut but i reopened them to see most of the people still there but hitoshi and shigaraki missing.

"where is Hitoshi and Shigaraki?"i asked under my breath but Asumi heard because of her cat hearing.

"fathers probably being punished for pulling that stunt earlier...that was really unnecessary and uncalled for"Asumi glared at he ground but suddenly lifted her head her ears perking up.

"now that your one of us we need to star training!and guess what...I'M GOING TO BE YOUR PERSONAL TRAINER!"she shouted making the other members except from kurogiri glare at her.kurogiri was awfully calm ....i don't like it.

Asumi pulled me with her to a room ;she unlocked it and pushed me inside making me stumble and glare at her."we're roomies"she said throwing a pair of keys at me.

"look...asu...i appreciate that im your little bro and all but please....i HATE being pushed around"i said emphasising the word hate.

"why...its just a joke chilll"she giggled pushing me AGAIN. 

"I SAID STOP!!"i shouted my hair and eyes changing colour.i told her i hate being pushed because of kacchan...all i can think about is when our friendship ended...when i told him i was quirkless.... i don't think i need a reason to be left alone...

she coward back her tail going between her legs her ears flopping down to cover herself as much as possible.'this intimidating aura....it's so familiar..what is this?'asumi thought shutting her eyes as she fell down on her knees shaking in fear.