chapter 23

I knocked on the door and walked in past everyone and sat down at my desk in silence, after a few seconds of them staring at me they turned back towards their teacher to continue on with the lesson while i just placed my forehead against the wooden desk thinking over what happened in the past few hours.

In our battle Kacchan seemed faster and stronger then usual but by a lot....
His quirk was also a whole lot more aggressive and messy then it should've been...it seemed like he was having problems controlling his own quirk...?its like he gained more power over night.

Was what all might talking about the name of his quirk? And he gave it to kacchan?...the red lightning bolts that flew around kacchans hands when he let out an explosion would explain it then...but how is that possible!!! He was born with one quirk which is a combination from both of his parents, strength enhancement has nothing to do with them tho.....Is Kacchan all mights successor? I clenched my fist at the thought.

even tho all might is evil and cruel he has amazing power no one else has and he chose to give it to another bad person that only thinks about himself and no one else.all he cares about is his pride and being number one for wealth.

All might some how transferred his quirk to Kacchan and this 'one for all' is taking its toll on Kacchan....this power hurts its owner if it isn't used right.

In our fight Kacchan showed all the signs that he had the potential to beat me in a one on one but he held back,why? Because of his newly given quirk!!he had to use less power to keep himself from breaking his body.

But even though he was winning he didn't look one bit happy or proud.i noticed while pushing my hottest flames that i could muster in my weakened state that Kacchan looked stresses and in pain.he was wearing a large frown as he bit his lips drawing a little blood and some thing unexpected happened...he did something that seemed impossible for someone like him.....

He shed a few tears but they quickly disappeared from the dangerous heat of our heated weapons.i didn't think so much of it during our fight since i was so in the zone and bloodlust was blocking all my senses but thinking back to it i almost feel bad.

But why would he cry maybe because of the heat?some dust?maybe he was burning himself?Kacchan crying infront of someone was a rare occurrence,since i've known him he's only cried once infront of me and that was when we were 4.so for him to cry infront of someone he only just met and already hates is shocking.

Has he got a soft spot for me? Or am a reminder of someone he used to know?the old deku?that would make sense why he had so much fun beating me to a pulp but why would he cry?i thought he hated him...

Anyway i have to find out more about this relationship that they have.i'll keep it quiet from the league until i have enough evidence....

The bell rang signalling the end of class and so i packed up and left to go home alone since Asumi left earlier.

Time skip to league:

Once i opened the front door i walked in and threw my new red bag onto the floor next to the coat hanger.

I was quickly yanked forward by Asumi who seemed more grumpy than usual as she dragged me into the bar where every one sat and chatted.

I glanced at her confused my tail twisting around her wrist trying to get her off of me her iron grip on my wrist hurting me.her hold didn't loosen though but tightened making me wince and hiss at her.

Finally Hitoshi came over and separated the both of us and stood infront of Asumi growling down at me."what are you doing you muttt?!"he exclaimed silencing the bar as everyone's attention was now onto the the three cat hybrids.

Asumi stayed silent and just glared down at me past Hitoshi,hitoshi grabbed Asumis shoulders and looked at her concerned."h-he used his f-fire"Asumi whispered through gritted teeth.

My eyes widened shocked'how on earth did she find out?'

Everyone now looked at me,the centre of attention either shocked,angry or scared. I pulled on my sleeves lightly trying to ignore their piercing glares when the screeching of a chair being pushed across the floor was heard.

I faced up to see a furious Shigaraki getting up from his seat by the bar and storming over to me his red eyes glowing behind his fathers hand.

I started shaking remembering his cold,tough hands grabbing my arms  during training to punish me or of some sort and feeling my skin slowly flake away while blood gushed out from beneath and how he beat me up after so bad i couldn't get up until an hour or so later.

My knees buckled under me and i fell down onto my hands. aggressively i turned my head to every corner of the room looking for an escape or for someone,something to help me.

Time felt like it slowed down, like the world stopped turning
Dread filled me as i looked at up Asumi she didn't seem scared for me or even a little bit concerned,she was angry she thought i deserved it but i bet she never felt the pain of shigarakis quirk.how your skin turns grey and falls off ,how your muscles tense up and start cramping, how shigaraki doesn't even have a drop of remorse and the way he looks down at you while he holds you tight in his grasp.

I need to get out of here....but there's no where to go.....

It feels like I'm being chained down just like how mum was at that time and it feels like gravity is working against me and pushing me down with a stronger force making standing up impossible.

I looked at Hitoshi with pleading eyes begging for him to do something or to even just say a word like "wait.." but none of that came he just stared while he hugged Asumi from the side

A few tears came running down my cheeks as shigaraki stopped infront of me.i looked up facing my worst nightmare while it smirked down at me as he clicked his knuckles.

He crouched down and grabbed a hold of my arm making my blazer and shirt in that area decay and fall and my skin came right after.

I screamed and pleaded shigaraki but his fingers stayed lodged onto my hand while my muscles slowly ripped like elastic bands when they are stretched to far and my blood spilled onto the floor and tainted my grey blazer.

After what felt like hours shigaraki released my arm and it dropped to the floor.

The muscle was completely destroyed and no longer strong enough to be able to use.i stared down at my arm tears pouring down like a waterfall.all the hard work i put into training and now my arm is destroyed.

I got up with shaky legs falling a few times before being able to stand up properly and ran out the bar and up the stairs towards my room while clutching onto my hands trying to stop the bleeding.

"Thats what happens when you dont follow orders....deku"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im so sorry im horrible with writing scenes like this 😂