chapter 37 pt1

Deku pov:

After shoto was released from the hospital i told him about how he lost and surprisingly he took it easily.too easily.....

Although he did have a go at me for helping him out but i just scoffed knowing full well he would've not been able to hold out as long as he did without me.

Anyway we are back in classes and me and shoto have gotten closer and we now talk about everyday things such as our fav food or video game.it feels good being able to talk to shoto about other things apart from how he's going to kill our father.

The class have raised a brow at why we suddenly got so friendly with each other after the festival but they didn't really pay attention except from one person.Bakugou.

I noticed he followed us up to the roof once and didn't leave his hiding place behind the door until the bell rang.of course i didn't tell todoroki but why is he acting so creepy all of a sudden?

He looked very tense at the end of every day like he was about to burst.he always turned a bright pink when i walked by him or accidentally brushed his hands when he went to open the door at the same time as me but he always also played it off by screaming at me making us end up in a full blown argument that the teachers had to take care of every time.

Could the bully of class 1-a have a crush on deku the villain?i thought laughing mentally.

"Nah nah nah...impossible"i said laughing out loud at my silly idea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry short chapter