chapter 13

Bakugou pov:

i walked to school agitated from getting shouted at by my old hag for waking up slightly late but i don't care what she says....i walked my hands tucked into my pockets, my bag over my shoulders an angry scowl on my face making everyone around me make way not wanting to be hurt some way.

on the way there i could've sworn i saw a bush of green and black hair but i blinked and it seemed to disappear"deku?" i said to myself approaching the alley way he seemed to disappear into but to see absolutely no one i shrugged it off walking back and into school my head held high to show who's really in charge even teachers shivered looking at me walk down the hallway some even dropped their papers and morning coffees i chuckled 

'stupid extras....just like fucking deku'

deku pov:

after a long nap i woke up to shouting coming from the bar but ignored it going into the bathroom taking a shower and changing into a new set of clothes that consisted of black skinny jeans and a half black half green shirt with a massive skull on it.

walking down the stairs i ended up in the bar shigaraki fighting with hitoshi about..me?

"he's one of us now and you can't change that Hitoshi i'm in charge!"shigaraki shouted grabbing Hitoshis muscular arm wrapping all five of his fingers round it making his skin start to flake and bleed drastically.

"he's the son of a hero!how can you accept him so easily Tomura!"he shouted ripping shigrakis hand off of him hissing in pain.

"know where you stand bastard"shigraki said sitting down done with the argument not responding to Hitoshi's question.i watched the whole thing between the cracks of the door my eyes wide at the damage shigarakis quirk can inflict.

'rule no.1 don't mess with boss'i thought looking at Hitoshi's bloody hands.i shrouded coming out from my hiding spot walking in an intimidating aura coming over me."look Hitoshi i'm aware you don't very much like me ,but...i wasn't the one that couldn't prevent what happened to mum..it was you"i said making everyone gasp and Toga giggle like a high school girl full of excitement "ohhhh..this is going to be gooood"toga clapped while Asumi rolled her eyes at togs immature behaviour.

"you little brat!"he shouted coming at me but got stopped by kurogiri who warped him somewhere unknown.i looked at kurogiri thanking him for getting rid of the elephant in the room.

"izuku midoriya.....i have a mission for you.."shigaraki got cut off by Asumi who shook her head shouting"SHIGARAKI HE'S NOT READY HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO CONTROL HIS QUIRK!"shigaraki took his fathers hand off his face looking into Asumis eyes making her cower back in fear.

"as i was saying..."shigaraki extended his words looking at Asumi specifically "its for when you are done training..in 10 months time..you will join UA"my eyes widened as i stumbled backwards the sickening thought of joining the school all might went to makes my stomach flip and turn.

"don't worry your only joining to get information for us ..to spy on the next generation of hero's and all might....and also Asumi is joining the 3rd year so you won't be completely alone"shigaraki said pointing at Asumi who nodded her head at me reassuring me.

"when your completely trained and fit we will talk about the matter more..for now your dismissed do ever the fuck you want"shigaraki said before gulping down the reminder of his beer that was left at the bottom of the can.

I stood looking around the room as the members left the bar going out either to town or to their rooms.
Asumi walked over to her father leaning down to his level since he fell on the floor from how much pain his arm is in.

"See father...just accept izuku for god sakes he's with us now not with the hero's ...he too wants to kill endeavour and all might for what they put mum through...just because he's... part him doesn't make him like that cruel man"Asumi said trying to help her dad up to be pushed back a few meters making her stumble and nearly fall.

"Asumi your so stupid AND USELESS!"Hitoshi shouted picking himself up balancing himself with the help of a table.

"JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"Hitoshi declared glaring at his only daughter who he grew to love but through out the years her determination to find her little brother and her failure to train and learn made his love for her slowly disappear like his sanity.

I hissed at him pushing Asumi behind me"Watch your mouth old man"i said glaring at him my eyes slightly glowing blue.

"See ....you look just like him....get away from me ...."Hitoshi said pointing at my crystal blue eyes as he sat down glaring still.

"Shut up"i said under my breath giving him one last glace before dragging a very upset Asumi after me..

............................................................

It's been like....4-5 months?...no it's been about 6, time flew quickly with the league.i have finally finished cleaning the beach and i also mastered my hybrid quirk with the powers.

I now can summon my ears and tail by simply thinking.

They are black with green patches,i thought i would be really uncomfortable with ears coming out my head and a tail but no...i actually feel more like myself.

During my training i unleashed my powers which are 'strong telekineses' i can move objects by only thinking about it.i can move pretty heavy things but i don't know my full potential yet since i haven't debuted yet and shigaraki didn't want to cause a scene.

My other power is 'green flames' i some what got endeavours quirk but at a much more powerful level slightly hotter than dabis blue flames.

I learned many tricks from Asumi and Dabi helped with my fire quirk.after months and months of blood sweat and tears i have finally become good enough.

Now i can officially start my journey in defeating the top 2 heros.....

By Asumi Not to long ago i was told to meet up with her and Shigaraki about my first mission that he had planned several months ago when i was still thin and weak.

Now i had a much muscular figure and i was no longer as thin as a stick like before...i started eating again and got the right amount of sleep i needed.through the weeks Asumi noticed this and i felt relieved knowing i no longer looked like a minor to her but like an equal.

After finishing my jog by the coast of the beach people now go to after i cleaned it up i started heading back towards home to the league of villains ...a place i can go and be welcomed happily by my new family......even by Hitoshi.