chapter 33

The horn was blown and immediately everyone ran towards our team hungry for our or more specifically my head band of 10 million points.

Asui whipped her tongue out and tried to grab my headband but using my telekinesis i held her tongue in place stopping it before it came to close to my face and twisted it harshly making Asui cry out in agony.

Mineta screamed looking at Asui in pain and started picking the balls on his head and throwing it onto our team rapidly while he sat in the safety of his teammates wings.

We dodged the purple balls not letting a single one touch us and ran off to stay as far away from all the different teams as possible.

Hatsume switched her floating boots on and uraraka touched tokoyami's and hatsume's feet along with hers making them fly into the air and avoid being blasted by an angry Pomeranian.

Hatsume cheered looking down at her feet.i smiled at the good combination of the team.hatsume as support,uraraka as defense and tokoyami and me as offence.

Dark shadow went to attack kacchan but the brightness of his explosions scared dark shadow and he shrunk.we landed back onto the ground and as soon as we touched it with our feet kaminari let out lightning through his fingers worth thousands and thousands of volts.

We didn't have time to jump and we got electrified.while kaminari was still shooting us with lightning i thrusted my hands forward green fire flying towards their team but kirishima quickly moved themselves out the way but as they moved ashido  blasted her white acid onto us burning our pe kits and skin.

Uraraka screamed as the acid burned her face and i groaned feeling the acid burning at recently healed wounds.

"Fall back!!"i shouted and the team turned back and tried to run away but bakugous team continued to follow us while still shooting us with their quirks.

We jumped into the air together using hatsumes shoes and urarakas quirk to avoid getting hit by kacchan but this time they weren't surprised as they saw it coming and katsuki grabbed tokoyamis uniform and dragged us back down.

I yelled grabbing a hold of tokoyami with my legs and grabbing the girls with my arms.i can't lose hold or its over.

With my telekinesis i stopped us from hitting the ground but kirishima kicked me in the back making me lose focus and end up on the floor with the rest of the team.

Kacchan went to grab my head band when they were blasted back by a wall of ice and suddenly the headband the was once on my head was now around my brothers neck.

My eyes widened.present mic screamed out how now they were number one and how we just droped to last place.what the hell.....

I got up along with the rest of the team and abandoned bakugous group chasing after todoroki instead to get our headband back.

Momo decided it would be wise to create shields and large objects to distract and slow us down but it just pissed me off even more.to bad she forgot about my quirks....

My eyes glew blue as i picked up the objects and threw them towards todorokis team cutting them and bruising their bodies.

Iida quickly took a 180 degree turn and sprinted towards us his engines turning red from the heat while his team mates held on for dear life.

We were running at each other, everything else around us seemed to be a blur.the other teams were either stuck or to scared to intervine.

I glared at todoroki as i snarled at him like a wild cat would.i blew up into green flames and just as i was about to grab one of the many headbands around his neck todorokis left side lit up in bright red flames.

I retracted my hands shocked.i haven't seen his fire before.....i thought surprised but quickly got back into reality when present mic screamed that there was 10 seconds before the game ended.

"GO!!.."i shouted pointing towards todorokis exhausted team.they must be tired trying to keep up with the no.2 hero's son.

We charged at them with intent to kill and i was about to grab the 10 million point head band when mic screeched that the game was finished.

I fell off of tokoyamis back and hatsume collapsed with uraraka following after.i banged my hand against the sandy floor frustrated while the girls sighed disappointed.

"We...lost?..."i question myself confused.i never lose,i never have....what's going on...is my brother really that much better than me?

Tokoyami shook his head with dark shadow looming behind him with a head band in his mouth.i gasped yanking the band out of the quirk birds mouth.

"770 points!!"i screamed facing the massive screen above the arena.we...we were in 4th.

"We couldn't have done it without you Midoriya...that moment when you distracted todoroki dark shadow could sneak in to snatch the band...."the black bird said patting dark shadow.

I screamed out in joy collapsing onto my knees waterfalls of tears falling down my face."well done deku!"uraraka cheered smacking the back of my head jokingly but it actually stung a bit.

"Well done hero's!!...next round bakugous team,todorokis team,shinsos team and midoriyas team will be fighting for the trophy but for now....lunch break!!"midnight cheered jumping down her stand and running out the arena with everybody else.

I too was about to leave when someone grabbed my shoulder from behind and out of instinct i flipped them over.

The boy groaned rubbing his back.i widened my eyes noticing who i just attacked."i-im so sorry todoroki"i said trying to help him up.

"We need to talk....."he said pushing my hands away and getting up by himself."what? Like now cuz I'm kind of hungry could we maybe...."i sighed realising he walked off not giving a single shit about the fact that I'm starving.

I followed after him into an alley way next to the arena.i looked around and saw that it was only us two and for some odd reason todoroki seemed really upset.....

"To start off i know who you are....."he stated catching me off guard."who am i?.."i asked feeling tense."deku the villain...."he stated calmly walking closer towards me"uh is that all yoh wanted to tell me because everyone knows that alre-"he silenced me by punching the wall beside my face breaking the brick wall and his fingers.

"Deku the villain also know as izuku endeavour..."i started fidgeting realising he knows.

"What are you talking about?....my name is izuku midori-"he cut me off once again by grabbing my face with his bloody hands shutting my shout physically.

"Don't act like your stupid.....you can't trick me like every other person in this cursed school izuku...i know your my little brother..."the scarred teenager whispered into my ear letting go of my face leaving bloody finger prints on my cheeks and lips.

"H-how did you figure out?"i asked disgusted.he smirked putting his hands against the wall"lets just say your not the only villain in UA class 1-A"