chapter 36

Midnight walked onto the destroyed platform watching carefully not to injure her ankle and raised the unconscious beat up boys hand making the crowd roar.

Midnight placed todorokis arm back beside him and walked over to izuku who was also unconscious but out of bounds and brought the nurses over to carry him into the infirmary along with the peppermint boy.

Deku's pov:

I didn't even have to open my eyes to know where i was.the strong scent of disinfectant gave it away straight away and the uncomfortable feeling of the rock hard bed underneath me.

Without opening my eyes i sat up and cracked my neck and popped the dislocated bone in my shoulder back into its original place.

My eyes shot open and scanned the room after hearing a high pitch voice screaming somewhere above ground.

Todoroki's bed was empty.

I sat up and ran out ,up the stairs and down a long empty hallway with light at the very end of it.

Once i was close enough i saw class 1-A sitting looking down where loud explosions came from with concern.i instantly ran up to the railing nearly falling over it but luckily kirishima grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled me back.

Down bellow todoroki laid on the floor his right arm twisted in an oddly manor, his head pooling with blood while Bakugou leaned over him shaking him by his collar threatening to kill him.

Get up todoroki get up...come on shoto get up.i chanted in my head hoping todoroki still had a little bit of strength left, at least even if its just to stand up.

Bakugou though just became more agitated as todoroki refused to move or defend himself against the violent blonde so the red eyed boy let go of the dual haired boy and charged up his fists getting ready to finish off the half conscious boy unhappy with the outcome of the match.

I blinked my eyes turning blue and grabbed bakugous arms in the air stopping him from punching my older brother but he pulled against the force with more strength than i anticipated and he broke loose easily making me fall back and confuse the class.

Quickly the blonde turned around and stared up at where the class stood his eyes darting back and forth looking for the greenette.

"DEKU YOU BASTARD I'LL KILL YOU!!"he screamed and went to turn around to put an end to the match when suddenly his arms and legs were grabbed and he was put into a weird choke hold that made him unable to move.

"I'i'm ...g-going to win t-this "todoroki struggled through the pain of holding down his strong opponent while he bled.

"No you WON'T!!"bakugou screamed head butting the half and half knocking him out.

The crowd went silent staring at the two boys.one unconscious and one panting.they didn't know how to react.

Midnight came forward no longer smiling and raised a smirking bakugous arm unto the air."T-the winner of t-this years sports f-festival is bakugou katsuki"she said into a microphone and everyone hesitated to clap.

Bakugou looked up at his class to see they were the only ones not cheering but he didnt care at the moment all he cared about is that he won against the cocky no.2 hero's son.

"You challenged the wrong person half and half..."katsuki said looking at todoroki getting taken away on a stretcher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todoroki's pov:

I shot up sweating after experiencing the same nightmare i've seen since mum....well....disappeared.

I laid back down adjusting the bandage around my forehead tucking my hair underneath it so that i could see better and looked around to see i wasn't alone.

Beside my bed sat the short villain sleeping his head tilted forwards slightly an identical bandage wrapped around his forehead as well.he breathed in quietly and out his mouth his chest raising every time.

I looked at his face and stared at the visible but healed scars on his freckled face tracing every single one.

His life must have been hell....

I thought that my life and how i felt  was the worst in the world but...this little green boy seemed to been put through something entirely different...

I stared at his bed hair looking at how it curled and twisted into loops.the green and black mixed together just perfectly.

I realised a stranger or even someone from class 1a wouldn't be able to tell we were brother.we look different,we act different,we talk different,ones a 'hero' and ones a villain,i could go on for days just talking about our differences but i couldn't name one thing that made us siblings.....

He had freckles and i didn't,his hair was curly and green while mine was straight and dual,he had his mothers eyes while i got both,i was tall and he was short,i was what you call emotionless and he was the social energetic type.he fake smiles while i chose to not....

The only similarity we have is our choice of living the life of a villain and our opinions on our father the no.2 hero.

Some times even i doubt if we're siblings.

I reached up to grab izukus hand when he suddenly started twitching and muttering in his sleep.i tilted my head closer listening to him whisper quietly.

"S-stop....kacchan......stop....p-please..."he pleaded gritting his teeth small tears gliding down his pale face.i sat up and reached out to shakr him awake when he suddenly grabbed my arms tightly screaming his eyes still closed.

"STOPPPP ITTTT!!"he screamed his iron grip getting stronger and stronger around my injured arm making me cry out in pain.

"Izuku!!wake up!!! Izuku!!"i shouted grabbing his shoulder with my other hand shaking him but he just seemed to get more frustrated and sweaty.

"WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!JUST BECAUSE I'M QUIRKLESS??!!!YOU MONSTER!!"izuku continued to scream and he punched me in the gut making me cough not expecting him to be so violent in his sleep.i need to wake him up.

"IZUKU GOD DAMN IT!!"i screamed in his face slapping him making him turn his head and his eyes shoot open.

"Ugh...?"he looked around confused then saw me and the large red hand print around my wrist and sighed annoyed face planting.

"I'm so sorry i-its just that s-sometimes my dreams they get out o-of control"izuku said shaking his hands.

I smiled patting my younger brothers shoulder reassuringly."i-its alright....but why are you here?"i asked laying back down holding back a groan of pain.

"Am i not allowed to visit my big bro?"he cocked his head smirking.and he's back...

I snickered."yh okay whatever..."i said secretly happy he visited me.