chapter 42

deku's pov:

i fell back grabbing my bleeding eye in pain while the villain boasted about his strength and showed off his quirk.i can't fight him here...i can't use my psychokinesis or i'll end up hurting Kota and my bracelet will shock me if i don't get Aizawa's permission to use my fire at maximum...even like this i'm nearly at my limit of how much i can use because of this stupid thing...curse you nezu for coming up with it...

"i thought you said you was going to teach me a lesson..."the villain chuckled growing muscle around his arms."now that we're done warming up lets get serious..."he smirked punching the ground making me fly up.

quickly i created a shield just in time before i landed on my ass and launched myself onto the villain.i punched him in the face with my lit up fists burning his cheek and put him in a headlock but he grew muscles around his neck which made choking him impossible so i kicked him in the back and hit him with a ball of green fire.

(i literally can't write scenes like this at all so i'm going to skip to near the end of the fight)

i could hear screams....it was muffled but i could tell it was screams of pain and my throat hurt really bad.suddenly i realised i was the one screaming,the villain managed to break my left arm and dislocated my shoulder with a single punch.

"greenie!"kota screamed not knowing my name."run Kota while you can!!"i screamed seeing an opening,and so he ran.i smiled tears rolling down my cheek"what a crybaby"the villain cooed."well asumi said i have to recruit you but you piss me off so i'll just say you killed yourself or something..."he said bringing his fists up to crush my head and i looked at the burning forest still smiling happy i could at least save 1.

"STOP!"a little voice screamed as he sprayed water out of his hands onto the villain making him turn and laugh."omg its your savoir!i'll kill him infront of you and then i'll kill you..that is the perfect ending yes!"he grabbed kota in an iron grip making him cry out in pain.

"LET HIM GO!"i screamed still on the floor fiddling with my wrists."or what pretty boy you'll cry?"he said dangling Kota in the air like a rag doll.i screamed ripping the bracelet off of my wrist along with the skin it was attached to and punched the villain with more fire power than before.quickly i caught Kota and told him to run, go inside the hut and hide.

he fell back not expecting it and laughed"now thats what i'm talking about!!"he cheered coming at me stronger as well.we exchanged blows one after the other but my leg was killing me and my right arm was out of commition making me vulnerable to his attacks.i couldn't block and i couldn't run very well...

he knocked me to the ground and he tried to finish me off by flattening me with his muscles but quickly i charged up my fists and punched him into the wall knocking him out.

i need to find Mr Aizawa.............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i jogged into the forest panting with my eyes swollen looking for Aizawa when i ran into kirishima and mina.

"oh shit man you okay!"kirishima asked catching me before i fell."that doesn't matter right now...we need to find Aizawa and quickly"i gasped clutching my chest feeling my broken ribs rubbing together.

"he's looking for you he said that the league are here for you"mina exclaimed." they are not only here for me....they are after bakugou.."i said standing up straight again.

the two froze."you two go and find the bastard look after him and don't let him get captured i'll go find Mandalay"i said running off into the forest leaving the other two to find him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mandalay's pov:

i kicked the lizard aside and punched him into the ground making him drop his weapon made up of many swords and knives.looking around i saw the pussycats fighting but Ragdoll was missing.the lizard got back up and tried to slash me but i jumped up avoiding the impact.

'where's Aizawa?'i thought landing on top of the lizard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aizawa's pov:

i was running back into the forest after finding that Kota was the only one in the hut,but haulted when i saw a beat up greenette running out of the forest."Midoriya!"i screamed to get his attention.he turned his head and we made eye contact,i ran towards him and grabbed his shoulders tightly."where were you Midoriya!i was worried half to death...what if they took you back!"i said raising my voice a little.

"sorry Mr Aizawa it won't happen again but right now we need to find Mandalay"i said pointing deep into the forest."wait first what happened to you?and thats not important right now she can take care of her self,lets get you to safety"i dragged him towards the hut but he yanked his hands out from my grip."they're after Bakugou sensei!"he yelled tears forming in his eyes."you need to let us fight or else we'll have more casualties than survivors!" he said shaking his head.

my eyes widened seeing one of my prideful and strong students break down in front of me.it must be serious....

"permission granted...."i said making midoriya smile."but your not going alone.."i said running forwards."follow me!"i ordered."yes sir!"midoriya relied running behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mandalay's pov:

the lizard tripped me up and kicked me across the field into a tree.i gasped at the harsh impact,we're running out of time.this all was a distraction to delay them and so that the students can get out but it looks like we won't last much longer i thought taking a look around seeing the other cats struggling too. 

the lizard brought up the weapon against my neck and whispered."any last words?"but i stayed silent a painful smile appearing on my bruised face."goodbye..."he said finally but he was kicked off of me and his weapon got knocked out of his hands.

it was one of the class 1-A students but they seemed to be in a worse condition than me."Mandalay you need to tell everyone that Aizawa granted permission to fight!the league are after Bakugou they must protect him with their lives!"the boy screamed punching the lizard in the face making his knuckles bleed.

quickly i telepathically told everyone of what they needed to be aware of and got back up to fight the lizard."where is Aizawa?"i asked putting the lizard into a headlock."in front"he simply said.looking forward i noticed the pussy cats were up on their feet fighting along side aizawa.

"you get back to base.vlad king is there with some other students you should be safe their!"i said tightening my hold around the lizards neck making him pass out from lack of air.

"theres still something i have to do!"he shouted running back into the forest"wait!"i yelled.i wanted to run after him,he was severely injured and he was only running on adrenaline but i can't leave the villain all by himself either.

i just hope he makes it through this.....