chapter 6

deku pov:

i woke up and saw white...i was in a white room on a bed and i was wearing a white long hospital dress ..i was in the hospital?..i walked out into a dark dimly lit corridor to see many many more rooms going down...yep definitely hospital....it was dark out probably between 1 and 3 am no one around just me.the only light source was at the end of the corridor and was flickering and giving me creepy horror movie vibes but the goosebumps that i had going down my arm told me i should see whats down their and so i did what those crazy main characters do and walked down towards the room at the end bare feet.

while i was walking i noticed this place wasn't actually an ordinary hospital,there were rooms with pillows as walls and floors and there was also blind folds and cuffs hung on the walls outside the special rooms.i also saw a few rooms that were open had deep scratches in the door like if wild cats clawed at it and some of th rooms material was torn up and the feather was thrown around some of it tainted a scarlet red.i was shivering,the place was freezing and the thin clothing wasn't helping much either.

once i made it down the hallway i went to grab onto the door knob of the door i found suspicious when i froze hearing a high pitched muffled agonising scream coming from inside the room and a deep chuckle right after.my eyes widened in fear for what i could find inside....after a few screams and some one laughing like a maniac i built up the courage to open the door.so just like a bandage i ripped open the door to see something i will never unsee....

endeavour was standing over her with a horse whip a wide insane grin on his face his diamond eyes staring down at my mother who was curled into a ball on the floor,her beautiful long green hair in a mess, her eyes squeezed shut ,her mouth covered by a gag and her back,legs,and arms covered in whip marks and hickeys.

i put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from throwing up at the nightmare before me....i stared at endeavours face enraged my fist balled into fists my nails cutting into my palms i stared horrified when  all might walked through the same door i came in completely calm straightening his american flag tie the famous smile plastered on his face...in a situation like this.....

"are you done yet enji...we need to run some tests on her ...we need to see if the infant is alright"all might said pointing at inko. 

"SICK BASTARDS"i shouted feeling disgusted but stayed at my spot an invisible force holding me down by my feet.

all might and endeavour had an ordinary conversation while my mum laid on the floor completely drained of energy.the holograms of the top heros continued on grabbing my mum dragging her on the floor by her hair as she tried grabbing onto their hands crying in pain while they ignored her pleas.

all might picked her up and threw her onto a metal table and strapped her down with cuffs at her feet and arms ,he even went and put a collar around her neck making it nearly impossible for her to breath....

once they did that they cut her stomach open a loud scream coming from her deafening me.all might reached inside her womb with special surgery tools(dk what they are called XD) and removed an egg and placed it onto a glass dish endeavour took a little bottle filled with white substance which endeavour placed into the egg and after gave back to all might to put back into inko after all might sew my mums stomach back up while she was still very wide and awake.the screaming went on and on until he had finally finished by the end inkos voice had left her, her eyes swollen with tears trying her best to breath but the collar making it difficult.

"monsters...you'll pay ...just like kacchan and everybody else ill prove to everyone who the real villains are ...."i said quietly to myself my head tilted to face the floor my hair hanging over my eyes the last image of my mother was her still chained to the table crying out her eyes as endeavour and all might cheered at the success of the part 1 of their experiment.after i blacked out

"Im sorry izuku....im so sorry" 

Sorry ik its kinda fucked up😂😂