chapter 35

Katsuki's pov:

I was walking down a random hallway kind of lost after trying to run after the half and half bastard to talk some sense into him that he challenged the wrong person when i found him and i was about to charge at him when i saw he was leaning over someone against the wall.

I covered my mouth and hid behind the wall noticing that deku was the one bellow him.what the fuck is going on?....since when is deku gay?and half and half?...

"Don't act stupid i know who you are....the villain deku also known as izuku todoroki...."todoroki said just loud enough for me to hear.

I stuck myself to the wall and tried to stay as quiet as possible.wait...izuku and todoroki...brothers?..

That's a bit kinky....

I thought mentally throwing up."h-how did you figure out?"a higher voice said stuttering.i sat up straight realising its true but how did todoroki not know but deku did?

"Lets just say your not the only villain in UA class 1-A.."todoroki said seductively.

What?...

Todoroki...a villain?

"Tell me everything..."i heard shuffling but i couldn't see as i didn't wanna risk getting caught.

After that todoroki told his story and so did deku...tears were shed but it some how brought the brothers together.they both had master plans in killing the top heros and i had to tell someone....but who?and why don't i want to?...

I grabbed at my hair confused banging my fists against my temple.

"Come one katsuki...think of something..."i said to myself getting up and walked back towards the arena as lunch had just ended and it was going to be deku's and todoroki's match next.

They were fighting....they both wanted to kill endeavour...for understandable reasons but.....deku is so pure and innocent he can't....he just can't.....

I thought back to the way deku talked about me in his story and it felt like my heart shattered.

"I wasn't the one that needed the help it was my mum.he could've been a hero but he blew it!!hes the worst of the worst!"

I deserve it.i deserve all of it...but it still hurts....knowing the love of your life hates your guts.....

Deku's pov:

I walked onto the platform with todoroki opposite me.we both nodded at each other as in a silent 'good luck' and as soon as the horn roared we both attacked.

Todoroki sent waves of ice at me cutting me while i broke the walls of ice by jumping up and kicking them and used my telekinesis for long range attacks and my fire for close.

He sent more ice towards me while i send some his way as well.we were just as injured as each other and we were both out of breath.

I looked at todoroki and saw his right side was slightly freezing up the more he used his quirk.if i don't do something he'll hurt himself majorly....

"Todoroki use your fire!!"i shouted blowing my fire at him burning his uniform.

He ignored me though and touched the ground making a large tall wall of ice appear which deflected my attacks somewhat until it started melting.

He jumped out from behind the wall and sent pillars of ice towards me which i mostly managed to dodge but one of the pillars ended up going through my thigh.

I fell to the floor screaming clenching my leg like my life depended on it.i thrusted my hands forward and blasted his ice wall away which made him slide across the floor but not far enough to end up out of bounds.

I started up at him to see he was shivering and the ice on his right was getting worse every time he used it."why aren't you using it shoto?....your fire....is it because daddy's watching?"i smirked walking towards him and grabbed him by his hair and dragged him back to the centre of the platform.

"Look....i won't be very happy if i win without you going all out...you know what i'm saying..."i said patting his shoulders and letting go of his hair.

I gasped feeling sharp pain.looking down i saw todoroki's arm out in front of him and in his hand he was holding a sword made of ice which was rammed into my shoulder.

I glared at him and got up to kick todoroki into the ground making him break the cement platform.

"Come on shoto...were are those flames i saw in the Calvary battle?.."i asked annoyed pulling to sword out of my shoulder.

"I'LL WIN!!I'LL WIN WITH ONLY MY ICE!!I WON'T USE HIS QUIRK"he screamed while trying to get up from the crater in the ground.

I scoffed and ran at him and yanked at his hair to face me."stop....stop being so stubborn and stupid....your just delaying everything for yourself...the plan that you have in mind...i'll end up finishing it before you.."i whispered so only he would hear.

"WHATS HAPPENING DOWN THERE?!WHY HAVE THE HERO STUDENTS STOPPED FIGHTING!?"present mic's scream silenced the crowd.

"I-I DON'T CARE I WON'T USE HIS Q-"i silenced todoroki by slapping him across the face and lifting him up by his collar.

"ITS YOUR QUIRK NOT HIS!!"i shouted  into his face and threw him onto the ground."AND NOW SHOW ME WHAT YOUR MADE OF BROTHER!!"i yelled excitedly and ran towards him.

He burst into flames just in time to counter attack my green ones.he tried to hold his flames in place not used to the unusual warmth and pressure in his body when he used his quirk.

I smiled and picked up and a bit of broken ice and kicked it at him but he melted it before it got close enough.i smile pleased and proud.

"YES SHOTO FINALLY YOU'VE ACCEPTED IT!!"our old man cheered looking down at our match with a grin but we ignored him and continued our battle.

Our fires collided numerous times fighting for dominance but the others flame seemed stronger than theirs and it seemed like it was impossible to win but the match was sure to come to end soon.

We both jumped back panting.i grabbed my hand in pain feeling how they were hot and burnt.i need to end this quick or my hands are done for....i thought creating a ball of blue and green flames in my hand while todoroki did the same but with orange flames.

"HELPING ME WAS A MISTAKE!!"todoroki screamed launching the ball at me while i did the same and the arena became foggy and filled with smoke.

The crowd began to mutter looking down but seeing nothing as the smoke was getting in the way.they went quiet once the smoke became thinner and cheered out seeing the winner of the tournament.