DUSTY BITCHES PLEASE READ!!

For those of you who don't get it and are mistaken let me just clarify on something.

Don't get butt hurt if the members don't act the way that you want them to act. I can't cater to everyone and have their personalities change in every chapter. If I did that then the book would be all over the place and people would be confused about what their personalities in the book and why it keeps changing .

let me just make one thing clear.

I DON'T NEED OR LIKE PETTY COMMENTS!!

Here's the me type of stuff I see from time to time

"Don't think think that would happen but ok."

"Kinda un-accurate but I'll try to ignore for your sake."

"Ew, no! He would never do that".

"I could've done this much better than this was done but you do you"

"My baby doesn't act like that"

The ones that really bother me are the ones that start off with "no offense, but..."

LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUUP!!!!!

YOU'RE IRRELEVANT.

BITCH HE DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU EXIST!!

AND THE ONES I HATE THE MOST.

"Idk why you think it would happen like this but I'm not here to judge sooo."

If you gotta problem with the way that I run MY BOOK, I repeat, MY BOOk, the kindly leave.

The exit is in the top left corner so it should be easy to find.

Kindly exit and do something productive with your life like idk, go take a bath and scrub your nasty body.

Or maybe write your own book where people like you won't say "hE wOulD'Nt DO ThAt!!,"

All you're doing is taking up space in the comment section.

From now on I think I'm just gonna reply and say " that's crazy," or "ok and?".

Like stop testing meeeee.

I just wanna write a book and have fun😫😫

Comments like that's just make me not wanna write shit anymore.

LET ME CLARIFY

In my book:

1) Yeonjun is a sassy bitch who loves you dearly.

2) Soobin is the sweet one who will playfully roast you from time to time.

3) heuing kai is the perverted Tsundre that acts like a asshole but has a huge soft spot for the one he loves which is you.

4) Taehyun is the one who is very secure and makes sure that your always ok and loves you more than anything but will drop corny jokes here and there. But he will also pop off when he needs to pop off.

5) and Beomgyu is the soft one who loves you more than he loves himself and is the PERFECT boyfriend that EVERYONE wants.

If you got a problem with this : 👆🏽👈🏽 ✌🏽

Next time I see stuff like that consider yourself blocked and deleted

And those of you who are ok with how I do things, bitch your a queen or king and I loooooove you to death💓💙💓💜💖💗😜🤧🤧

Sorry for the rant but I just gotta get it off my chest😤😤