TXT REACTION: To a "friend" being too touchy

He was introduced you to a friend of his and noticed that his "friend" was getting way too touchy and friendly with you

Taehyun

He wasn't impressed at all and really started to question his friendship with the guy

This was during the time. He started liking you back but didn't tell you yet. However this "friend" knew exactly how he now felt towards you since Taehyun was constantly talking about you.

He knew that Taehyun was interested in you and it's almost as if that information made him wanna try to flirt with you.

Like is it really necessary for his "friend" to place his hand on yours when laughing at a joke that wasn't even that funny to begin with?

The whole situation pissed him off but he didn't say anything right there. He definitely cussed him out later though and never brought him near you again.

Hueningkai

The situation was so incredibly wack that it was amusing to him

The situation was so incredibly wack that it was amusing to him. Everyone and their mama knows how y'all dynamic is.

Kai was the type who constantly made fun of you and teased you. Everyone knew he was joking and let y'all be since you obviously didn't take anything he said to heart.

His "friend" on the other hand was tryna act like he was a super hero or some shit.

When Kai called your hair nappy as a joke his friend proceeded to tell you how pretty he though it was. If Kai slapped you he's rub the spot and ask if you were ok like it was that serious to begin with.

Kai flicked some water on you and he friend was the first person out of his seat so he could wipe the droplets off you skin.

Sir acted like the water touching your skin woud kill you.

He was overacting with every joke Kai made and tried to defend you through them all.

He was doing the absolute most for no reason.

Kai didn't even bother saying anything since his friend looked dumb af anyways.

At one point he even sarcastically clapped in the background as his "friend" was checking for a would after Kai flicked your head.