YEONJUN: Accident

Idol! Reader x Yeonjun

MAMA was no joke. Thousands of fans wave their light sticks and screams as Various faces appear on the screen. There are cameras set up at every possible angle and hundreds of little lights illuminating the stage. Even in the dressing room we hear the screams of fans echoing through the building.

"Alright ladies! You have 10 minutes".

They stylists pick up the pace and start adding the finishing touches to our outfits. Although our stylist have never let us down, we all
Can't help but feel a bit nervous this time around. Our outfits are undeniably stunning to the eye, but it doesn't feel secure at all. We're all wearing adorable mini skirts with a variety of different shirts as a top.

The only reason why I'm feelings skeptical about is the outfit is the fact that my shirt is being held up but a simple bow that ties at my nape. We had to war refusal bras since our back would be exposed, so if anything happens to the straps, I'm screwed.

One of numbers is wearing a loose tube top that also ties at the back. I narrowed my eyes as I see her stylist rush and make a simple knot instead of tying it securely. Before I could say anything to her, the makeup staff all crowded me and applied some last minute touches.

While being told to look up so they can fix my eyeliner, the screen in the wall comes into view.  Performing right now is  TXT, we'll be going up on stage after they come off.

I glanced to my side to look at my member as her boyfriend opens up the song, Beomgyu moving side to side like a snake in a cage.

She looked like she was trying to contain herself from screaming. All of the female staff members exchange glances and giggle at how
adorable her reactions are.

"(Y/N), your man's part is coming up," a staff teases as she places my shoes in front of me. I roll my eyes and focus as he jumps up on Sookai's backs and stands proudly like the king he is.

I can't help but feel a sense of proudness myself as he does his part flawlessly.

The stylist pick up my shoe practically jams my foot into it. I break my gaze from the screen and look down at her in horror as she tries to fit it on.

"What the fu- what wrong with it?!," I exclaim as I rub my sore toes.  She looks up at me apologetically and motions for me to do it myself. "I'm so so sorry, we got you the wrong size...", she whispers.

"Ok girls! Head backstage now , you're next!," we have we time to try and solve this to I slush my feet into the tight, uncomfortable, heeled,
Boots and rush out.

My foot is already on fire and I only just started walking. The squished toes burn and ache with each step I take. "Are you ok?," a member says softly. I shake my head and point to my feet. "Wrong size!," I hiss before regaining my composure.

We see the stairs the head to the stage and walk up as the boys start to walk down.

Beomgyu sees his girlfriend and walks down quicker to press a good luck kiss to her forehead before patting her off.

Before I can pass Yeonjun, he grips my waist momentarily and whispers a soft "good luck" in my ear. He scrambles off to catch up with the rest of the members and I redirect my focus on the performance.

We walk on stage and the crowd goes wild. We can see out light stick throughout majority of the crowd as fans wave them over their heads excitedly.