TXT REACTION: To you being a horny drunk

🚫LEGAL LINE ONLY🚫

❤️Request by: @Xukunnedx. ❤️

Yeonjun

Lowkey is kinda down

Lowkey is kinda down. Although he knew that you were most likely speaking out of the liquor,  he still did what you wanted. A little liquor isn't going to stop this man from giving you what you want and getting what he wants too.  He was pretty chill about the situation but teased the LIVING DAYLIGHTS out of the the morning after.

"(Y/N) I wish you could've heard yourself. I didn't know you had that I'm you kitten.  If that's how you get, we should drink together more often".

Beomgyu

Beomgyu has no time for your bullshit

Beomgyu has no time for your bullshit. It really annoys him when get so drunk to the point where you're a sloppy, horny , mess since you don't know how to act. The second you got home he took your ass straight to bed and practically forced you to fall asleep. If he's gonna mess with you , it's gonna be when your sober and know exactly what your asking for.

"(Y/N) , if you don't get your drunk ass up off me and stop touching  me I'm going to tape you to the you to the couch. You're drunk babygirl, go to sleep".

"But Beomgyuuuu".

"Sleep!".

Soobin

Soobin basically just ignored you until you fell asleep or passed out

Soobin basically just ignored you until you fell asleep or passed out. He was a little embrassed by the whole thing since he's not used to you touching up on him like that. If you want "something" you're usually very shy about it and struggle to form the words. However, this time you were extremely bold about it and extremely psyical. If you grabbed him he simply moved your hands off of him and walked somewhere else.  In the end you did end up falling asleep and he carried you to bed.

If you have a mature request please do not asks me to include all members since two of them are underage. If you have a mature request and ask for all members I will rudely ignore you. Thank you.