Txt reaction to you suprising them on tour. Pt 1

Huening kai

Kai was very awkwardly happy

Kai was very awkwardly happy. Of course he was thrilled to see you but he was lost for words.

You told him that you weren't gonna be able to make it to his concert as a prank and he actually beloved it causing him be be kinda sad.

Your sudden appearance made him happy but at the same time he felt embarrassed for believing something like that.

Despite all that he greeted you happily , tear and all.

Mama you actually made it, wow haha....

no I wasn't just crying ,you were crying .

Oh shut up and give me a hug you little idiot.
Yeonjun

Yeonjun lost  all focus

Yeonjun lost all focus.
All of of it.
He practically threw it all out of a window.

The moment he heard a staff greet he whipped his head around and toile charge.

His plan was to hop off stage and bolt towards you to shower you with love.

He would've been long long if Taehyun didn't jump in and try to hold him back.

"Geeze fuck of already!! (Y/N) baby I didn't know you were conning!!! TAEHYUN I WILL CUT YOU!! KITTEEEEENN!!!"

Taehyun.

Taehyun was a little ball of happiness

Taehyun was a little ball of happiness. It was during rehearsals when you decided to suddenly show up. The second second the two of locked eyes he got a huge burst of energy on stage and couldn't stop smiling. He danced and sang like he never had before. The second the rehearsal was over he yelled into the mic with all his love. "(Y/N) Ah!!!!!! SARANGHAE!!!!!!!! BABY YOU CAME!!"

IM SORRY THIS ALL I CAN DO IM OUT OF IDEAS AIND I NEED DEADASS BOLT TO MY NEXT CLASS!! IM SOSOSOSO SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING GRADE8 SUCKSSSS AND I HAD A MASSIVE WRITERS BLOCK. I PROMISE NEXT TIME IT'LL BE ALL MEMBERS!! THIS IS SAAAAAD BYE❤️