TXT REACTION: To S/O feeling insecure about their weight/ body type

❗WARNING❗

If this topic makes you uncomfortable please leave, but it would be nice for you to read it and the last note at the bottom might really make you feel good about yourself.

Taehyun

     He was very concerned but didn't know how to approach you with it at the same time

     He was very concerned but didn't know how to approach you with it at the same time. He felt very frustrated with himself that he couldn't tell you were feeling the way you were feeling.

Although he wants to tell you that it's  all nonsense for you to want to fix your nose, he couldn't. He wants to let you know you're perfect but was struggling with how to form it into words properly.

He knows how careful you have to be with somebody who feels so negatively about themselves. Although he wants to tell you you're wrong, he doesn't want to invalidate your feelings and make you feel even worse.

In the end, he laid out nothing but facts for why there's nothing you need to change or "fix' about yourself and held you while you spilled your guts to him.

He repeatedly reassured you that he was perfectly content with the way you are.

Hueningkai

More than just feeling worried, he was scared

More than just feeling worried, he was scared. He was scared for your well-being and your mental state.

No matter how many times he would tell you that you were beautiful and that you didn't change, you just didn't feel beautiful.

he noticed that you started trying to go on these extreme workout routines and been taking pills to lose weight and it freaked him out. He was so scared that you're going to hurt yourself and actually were hurting yourself by what you're doing.

All he ever wants in life is for you to be happy. he doesn't care if you're tall or short, doesn't care if you're fat or skinny, he doesn't care if your body is proportionate or not.

As long as you are you, and you accept you being you,  he's happy.If his source of happiness isn't happy and he'll just be miserable. And at the moment, you not loving and accepting yourself was hurting the both of you.