TXT REACTION: To you using pick up lines

Soobin

He thought it was the most hilarious thing ever

He thought it was the most hilarious thing ever. He barely got any sleep the night before and kept dozing off making it hard for the stylists to do their jobs.

In a desperate attempt to keep him up and still, they asked for you to distract him to keep him awake.

What better time then this to show off your sexy flirting skills.

"Hey babes, you wanna know what I see?".

He looks at you confused but waits for you to continue.

"I don't see what you see. You see nothing but the stylist split ends and saggy titties but I see bright future ahead of us."

He literally choked on his saliva and died of laughter as the stylist painting his face grabbed the comb and used it as weapon to beat your ass.

He almost laughed a lung out.

Taehyun

He was questioningly you strongly but still found humor in the situation

He was in the middle of a voice when you got bored and starred wanting attention.

When you waved off camera and mouthed things he would either ignore you or not understand what you're trying to say

Once you realized that little gestures weren't gonna get his attention you decided to step it up a notch.

"Taaaeee!," you drag out.

He stops talking and stares at you*

"Listen, I have a sexy pick up line for you," you say.

He motion for you to be quiet and directs his attention back to the camera.

"Sorry moa. As I was saying-".

"My love for you is like diarrhea. I just can't seen to hold it in", you say dramatically.

His mouth dropped and he stared at you in disbelief.