TXT REACTION: To you acting in a drama

(Y/,n is an actor here)

Soobin

Soobin handed the whole thing surprisingly well

Soobin handed the whole thing surprisingly well. As much as he would perfect for you NOT to kiss the actor, he took into count that it was part of your job and didn't complain.

He was pretty supportive and  even praised your acting skills. Although you've only known your actor partner for three months, you were able to make that kiss look like you've known each other all your life.

He even watched the drama with you when it came out and laughed at the kiss scenes instead if getting jealous.

It was a cutely awkward experience.

But he went  bat shit crazy when they're was a sex scene later on.  Homeboy couldn't be restrained to sit and watch even if you hired a swat team to hold him.

Kissing was fine but a whole realistic looking sex scene was another. He knew that you didn't really have sex but the angles and effects made it look like y'all had a pretty eventful day.

He skipped the scenes and finished the drama but he couldn't look at it the same way af he did in the beginning after that

It kind of spoiled the mood.

Hueningkai

He was the most sarcastic piece of shit you've ever seen in your life while he was at the site with you

The script was absolute garbage.

The drama was so poorly written to the point that locals probably didn't take it seriously and thought it was a parody drama.

Everything was melodramatic and the lines were so incredibly corny and cheap that it was embarrassing to say them.

You're only in it for the money.
It was a shitty drama none the less

You knew it was shitty, the crew knew it was shitty and Kai CERTAINLY knew it was shitty.

Although you thought the scrips was crap, you kept all your thoughts and reactions to yourself.

Kai however, did the complete opposite.