Chapter 21

Lucian pushed her down the bed, and covered her body with his. He claimed her mouth for a lusty kiss. He rubbed the tip of his penis on her clit, which made Delphine moaned.
     “You’re so wet” he murmured on her lips, then he thrusts his cock on her womanhood. Slowly until he’s enveloped by her warm folds. He moved his hips slowly, making a push and pull motion.
     Delphine gasped everytime Lucian pulled out his penis and rubbed it on her throbbing clit. And she sighed everytime he pushed deeply, inside her.
     “Harder honey, harder” she exclaimed and Lucian obliged. He thrusts harder and deeper. He pushed her legs up so he deepen his thrusts.
     Delphine bit her lip, to stop herself from screaming, and a whimper escaped her lips, as her body contracted around him. And she had an orgasm for the second time.
     Lucian quicken his thrusts, he’s going to explode any time soon, but when he’s about to pull out, Delphine wrapped her legs around his hips.
     “Delphine” he exclaimed, as his warm seed poured inside her body.

     They both lie spent on the bed. Delphine rest her head on Lucians arms, while his hand ran up and down her back.
     “You could get pregnant” Lucian sighed.
     “I-I won’t , katatapos lang ng period ko so I’m safe” pagsisinungaling ni Delphine.
      Lucian kissed her forehead, “so what’s it going to be? He asked.
      “What?” ang takang tanong ni Delphine at kumunot pa ang kanyang noo.
      “About us?” he answered.
      “I don’t know” she sighed, she could lose her job and license kapag nalaman ng agency na she’s having a rendezvous with her employer.
      “How about let’s give this a try, kung saan aabot ang attraction natin sa isa’t isa” ang sagot ni Lucian.
      Attraction, yun lang ba? She thought, she smiled sadly, “alright”
      “Bakit malungkot ka?  Ayaw mo ba?” Lucian asked worriedly, and he smoothed her frown with his fingers.
      “Hindi  sa ganun, pero paano si Loisa ?” tanong ni Delphine and she raised her head to see Lucian’s reaction.
     “What about her ?” he asked, his face was stern, “matagal na kaming hiwalay ni Loisa, Delphine, she’s completely out of the picture, paalisin ko na siya pagdating niya“
     Delphine shook her head, “no Lucian, mommy siya ni Shelly, malapit pa rin siya sa mommy niya, ayokong masaktan si Shelly ng dahil sa ating dalawa”.
     Lucian snorted, “huh so much for a mom right” he answered sarcastically.
     “Oo may pagkukulang si Loisa, pero mahal siya ni Shelly, hindi natin pwedeng pagdamutan si Shelly para lang maging masaya tayo” sagot ni Delphine.
     “And what are you suggesting na balikan ko si Loisa para maibigay ang gustong pamilya ni Shelly?” ang galit na sagot ni Lucian.
     “No! I mean”  Delphine sighed, “I don’t know naguguluhan din ako,pero di mo dapat paalisin dito si Loisa” she answered.
     Lucian held the back of her neck, and pulled her face close to him, and he kissed her mouth, “let’s not argue about it, okay?” Ang bulong ni Lucian sa mga labi ni Delphine.
     Delphine nodded and lay her head on his shoulder, for now. She’s going to take whatever he can offer her. No matter how limited it would be, kahit pa hindi ito nagsabi ng pagmamahal para sa kanya. She was ready to put her heart and career on the line, because of love. Okey na sa kanya. Kahit katulad noon kay Mark, kahit maging second choice lang siya.

     Delphine woke up at dawn, she looked at Lucian sleeping soundly beside her. Kailangan na niya itong gisingin para makalipat na ito ng kwarto.
     “Lucian, Lucian” she mumured in his ear.
      Lucian chuckled sahil sa nakiliti ito. And he pulled her to him, and locked her in his arms.
      Delphine giggled, “Lucian kailangan mo ng bumangon at lumipat ng kwarto mo”.
      Lucian only groaned for an answer, and pulled her even tighter.
      “Lucian! Bangon na baka maabutan ka ni Shelly dito sa kwarto ko o kaya ni manang Tina” ang alalang sagot ni Delphine.
      Lucian pulled her closer and nuzzled her neck, he started licking her neck down to her bare breasts.
     “Lu-cian” Delphine sighed,  as Lucian’s mouth continued its way down to the valley of her beasts, belly, abdomen, and the hairy delta of her womanhood. Then she claimed her mouth again and rolled her on top of him.
     Delphine now on top, started nuzzling his neck, shoulders, down to his nipple. She licked and suckled each and he hissed with pleasure. She straddled him and she can felt his arousal on  her ass, she ground herself on him. And he moaned with the sensation.
     “Sit on it babe” Lucian mumured, and hold his cock for Delphine. She sank herself, until he’s enveloped deep in her warm folds.
     Delphine started moving on top of him, he rode him with wild abandoned. Lucian grabbed her breasts sat up so he can sample one nipple. Delphine quicken her thrusts, she arched her back as Lucian continued to ravaged her breasts. And not too soon they both came together.