Chapter 3

"Excuse me?" ang tanging naisagot ni Lucian. Lumapit si Delphine sa lalaking kaharap, "I said make love to me, have sex".

"Di mo alam ang sinasabi mo, naguguluhan ka lang dahil sa situation mo" Lucian argued.

"Hindi ako naguguluhan! I just wanted to feel how to be desired! kung hindi mo kayang ibigay sa'kin yun then aalis na ako" sagot ni Delphine. Agad naman siyang hinawakan sa braso ni Lucian para pigilan ang pag-alis niya.

"You're desirable" bulong ni Lucian na nakaramdam na rin ng desire with the woman in front of him.

"Then make love to me" bulong ni Delphine, "no promises, no obligations, no commitments, no contact whatsoever, we don't even have to know our names. Just plain sex, after that we can go back to being strangers".

Lucian looked down on her and saw longing in her eyes, damn him! he thought, he held her right cheek then he nuzzled the other side with his nose, he didn't kissed her, ayaw niyang maging personal ang mangyayari sa kanila. Yes, this is going to be a plain ole sex, ang naisip ni Lucian. "I'll make you feel how desirable you are" bulong ni Lucian sa tenga ni Delphine na napapikit dahil sa masarap na sensasyon. At bumaba na ang mga labi ni Lucian sa leeg ni Delphine, who angled her neck to gave him more access, while he kissed and nibbled it.

Hanggang sa naramdaman na ni Delphine ang mga kamay ni Lucian sa kanyang likod, at ibinaba na nito ang zipper ng kanyang wedding dress, at dahan-dahang hinubad ang upper part nito hanggang sa kanyang bewang.

"You can still back down" bulong ni Lucian na muling hinalikan ang leeg at ang balikat ni Delphine, para siyang mababaliw at mauubusan, gusto na niyang tikman ang iba pang parte nito. She's so soft, he thought.

"Shut up and taste me" ang husky na sagot ni Delphine, she never felt like this before. It was deliiously new for her, and liked it very much. Iyun lang ang hinihintay ni Lucian, at naging mas agresibo na ang kanyang paghalik kay Delphine, halos dilaan na niya ang litaw na bahagi ng dibdib nito sa suot na manipis na bra. He teased her breasts, he nibbled it gently through the soft fabric, and suckled her nipples, which made Delphine gasped with pleasure. Di na makapaghintay si Delphine sa tila ba panunuksong ginagawa ni Lucian, she unclasped the front closure of her bra and let it fell on the floor.

Instantly, Lucian's hands grabbed both her breasts and massaged them gently,he lowered his head and put one pink nipple on his mouth. He ran his tongue around the pink crest and sucked her gently.

"Harder, sucked it harder" ang sambit ni Delphine na parang mababaliw sa sarap na nadarama, napasabunot na siya sa buhok ni Lucian. Tumalima naman si Lucian, he alternately played his tongue and hands on both pink crests. Hanggang sa lumuhod na si Lucian sa harap ni Delphine at bumaba na sa tiyan nito ang mga labi niya. Itinaas niya ang skirt ng dress ni Delphine at itinaas ang binti nito at ipinatong niya sa kanyang balikat and started kissing it. He kissed her creamy legs papunta sa pagkababae ni Delphine. He kissed her through her lacy panty and teased her sensitive bud with his fingers.

A moan came out of her lips, at napasabunot muli si Delphine sa buhok ni Lucian, na di na nakatiis and he pushed aside the thin fabric of her panty, so her sensitive bud was exposed to his imploring tongue. And he sucked her greedily, he tasted her sweetness while he massaged his hands on her buttocks.

"You're so sweet" bulong ni Lucian, while he continued to love her with his tongue.

"O God" sambit ni Delphine, and not long before she felt something build up inside her and exploded within her. And Lucian didn't stop until she climaxed in his mouth.

Pagkatapos ay tumayo na si Lucian, he planned to stop after giving her pleasure. He was about to turn his back, but Delphine reached out to him and grabbed his shirt and pulled it up, para mahubad ito kay Lucian. Then she pushed him down sa malaking sofa para maihiga si Lucian. All these happened, na hinayaan lang siya ni Lucian, akala niya after pleasuring her ay satisfied na siya, but when she reached for him, narealized niya na he wanted to be satisfied as well. Humiga si Lucian sa sofa, without doing anything, he watched her removed her wedding dress and panty and she stood infront of him beautifully naked. Halos nanuyo ang lalamunan ni Lucian and he swallowed hard.

Delphine climbed up on the sofa, which was big enough for the two of them, and she imitated what Lucian did to her. Hinalikan niya rin ito sa tenga, sa pisngi, pababa sa leeg nito. She heard him moaned while she kissed his neck and ran her tongue down to his chest. Then she licked and gently sucked his nipples.

Lucian hissed with pleasure, bumilis ang kanyang paghinga, hanggang sa naramdaman niyang gumagapang na pababa ang bibig ni Delphine sa kanyang tiyan, pati pusod niya ay dinilaan nito.

Di nakadama ng hiya si Delphine, binuksan niya ang butones ng pantalon saka dahan-dahang ibinaba ang zipper ng pantalon nito, saka niya ito hinila pababa, Lucian helped her by kicking his jeans off of his legs. Lumuhod si Delphine sa harapan ni Lucian, she ran his hands on his shaft through his brief, then she ran her tongue on his long manhood.

"Removed them baby" Lucian said huskily. Delphine quickly removed his briefs. Lalo pang bumilis ang paghinga ni Lucian nang hawakan ni Delphine ang kanyang pagkalalaki, she looked at it with amazement, para bang ngayon lang siya nakakita nito. At napasabunot na si Lucian sa buhok ni Delphine when she put his hardness inside her warm mouth.

She's shy at first, but Lucian murmured instructions to her. Then she played with it, sucked and licked on it hard. Lucian couldn't take it anymore, pinahinto niya si Delphine at naupo saka naman niya inihiga si Delphine sa sofa.

"Christ, I wish I had some protection" bulong ni Lucian.

"I'm on pill" ang mabilis na sabi ni Delphine. Pumwesto na si Lucian sa ibabaw ni Delphine sa pagitan ng mga hita nito, and he entered her quickly and non too gently, napahinto siya when he felt a resistance.

"You're a virgin?" ang gulat na tanong ni Lucian, at napahinto siya.

"Shut up and fuck me" sambit ni Delphine. "Are you sure" tanong muli ni Lucian. Delphine didn't answer but she only pulled his butt closer and crossed her legs on his back. Lucian entered her gently this time, he pushed inside hanggang sa tuluyan na siyang pumaloob kay Delphine. He waited for a few seconds, para humupa ang kirot, then he gently moved on top of her.

Delphine never felt so much pleasure before, napapasinghap siya everytime he pushed inside her. Hindi niya akalaing, she could make those sounds. Instinctively, she pulled her legs closer to her chests so he can pushed deeper. At muli niyang naramdaman, something build up inside her, and she digged her fingers on his back when she climaxed.

Lucian quickened his tempo, he pushed harder, deeper, and faster, he gritted his teeth and groaned, until he too reached his climax.