25| the quenching sort

mario fetish boi

Me:
fuck

mario fetish boi:
Huh

Me:
i'm scared :/

mario fetish boi:
What

mario fetish boi:
Who's arse do I have to beat

Me:
no one's

Me:
fuck

Me:
but i feel like i'm gonna fuck up my date :////

mario fetish boi:
ur not tho

Me:
you're*

mario fetish boi:
Lupin is a pretty chill lad

mario fetish boi:
What the fuck

Me:
WHAT THE FUCK DID I ACTUALLY

mario fetish boi:
Ew omg i can't believe you just corrected my grammar

Me:
remus isn't good for me what has he done

mario fetish boi:
throw him away

Me:
i can't :/

mario fetish boi:
Fr tho if he gets unhealthy for you leave

Me:
he won't

mario fetish boi:
But just in case

Sirius pulled his pointer finger away from his mouth in an instant, having accidentally bit down too hard on his nail: it was a habit he had yet to break. He could hear the own sound of his heartbeat, heavy and sickening, vibrating in his spine.

It was strange, Sirius figured, how anxiety could coil in the depths of his being and fear could gnaw away at his mind, because never for a moment in his life had he been someone's number one. He had never gotten the chance or the opportunity to be truly and fully admired for the simple, unknown (even to himself) wonder of his brain in a way that no friend could achieve.

For that reason, every thought about it felt like a punch in the gut. He was going to ruin it, of course he was.

The sharp blow of a whistle made his train of thoughts squeal to a stop.

"Alright, break over, lads and ladies, let's get back to work! Frank, for fuck's sake, work on that footing of yours please," begged James, his authoritative tone being quite a shock to Sirius. He couldn't stop a giggle from bubbling at his lips.

"James, there are thirteen year olds here! Have some decency, will you?" Franked called shrilly, wildly gestating to a trio of awkward second years who were substituting for a sickly fifth year, a hospitalised fourth year and a disqualified sixth year who had been taken away for punching a member of the opposing team in the gut.