XXXIII

Delilah

"Have you seen the news yet?" Quinn asked. I got out of Grayson's arms as I was still a bit sleepy. I got of the bar stool and walked over to the living room. I sat down beside Quinn on the couch as she switched the tv to the new channel. I was biting my lip as I already knew what was going to be on there. I looked at Kyle and saw he grabbed his phone and left the room. I looked back to the tv and saw Kyle, Quinn and I on the news.

"The annual game will be starting tomorrow. Where Quinn Taylor, Kyle Taylor and Delilah Scott will be fighting for their lives. We suggest to the citizens of New York City to either leave town or take consequences. Our prayers go out to the faces of Taylor Enterprises," The news reporter said and I inhaled deeply.

"Why is it on the news? I thought it was just a robbery or a break-in," Ethan asked confused and I shook my head at him.

"Every year again, the town is taken over and we need to get it back. It's a sick game we can't get out of," I explained to Ethan and stood up from the couch.

"Alright, I called Finn and he will send some of his friends to help is out," Kyle said as he entered the living room again. I saw he had just hung up the call as he slipped his phone in his pocket.

"F-Finn?" Louis asked with a shaky voice. I looked at him and frowned. He only had seen Finn once and I saw they didn't interact much so why was he asking about Finn? "You can't!" Louis suddenly said and now I raised my eyebrows at him.

"And why is that?" I asked him as I crossed my arms and held them against my chest. "His friends help us out every year," I said as I narrowed my eyes at Louis. Something suspicious was going on and I needed to find out what it was. All the colour from Louis' face drained away and I kept looking at him.

"What's going on?" Kyle asked as he must have seen the same as me, something suspicious. Kyle came to me and stood beside me. What the hell was going on with my brother?

"You know what? Fuck it," Grayson said as he jumped off the bar stool and walked over to us. Right before he could speak up again, the front door flew open and Finn's friends walked in. The surprising part was that Finn also came along, which was odd since he never came along.

"Delilah!" Stefan said once he saw me. I lightened up as I saw him. Stefan and I met a few years back, when it all started. Ever since he kept an eye on me and we made the most out of our time. Stefan ran up to me and lifted me up. I laughed in his arms as I held him tightly. "How's my girl?" Stefan asked once he let go of me and put me back on the ground.

"I'm fine, came to kick my ass?" I asked him and he laughed at me.

"Only if you suck at training," He said and looked around the house. When he saw Louis and Grayson I saw something in his eyes and suddenly all the puzzle pieces fell together.

"Finn is the leader... you're a gang..." I whispered as I looked at Finn. Finn grinned at me and I immediately looked at Kyle.

"Are you sure?" Kyle asked me. I looked at Louis and Grayson and walked up to them. I grabbed both of their left arms to see the tattoo. I saw they were similar and I figured out it was the tattoo brand of the gang. I then walked to Finn and grabbed his left arm. His tattoo was the same but it had a crown on top, I guess it meant my suspicions were right.

"Never been more sure..." I said and immediately looked back to Kyle. He walked up to his brother and punched him hard in his face.

"So you knew all along how broken Delilah was when her best friends were gone and you had them in eyesight? Why the fuck didn't you do anything?!" Kyle said in anger to his brother. I looked at Quinn and saw she was just as confused as I was.