Alexandria

*Two weeks later* 

"Alright, guys, it's time for Alexandria to do her first cover with us." Everyone cheers at Christina's words, and I do too, even though I'm nervous to hear what they think about my voice. 

I've been here in Nashville with them- and without my family, thank God- for 3 weeks now and, God, it's been the most amazing experience. I am so close to all of them, but I am the closest with Christina, Lauren, and Lisa, with Dani close behind. I cannot believe this is happening. I am sitting in the famous Cimorelli kitchen table, talking with my actual role models about what song I am going to sing with them in a video that they are doing. That I'm in! I thought that I was fangirling 3 weeks ago, well, that Alexandria has nothing on who I am right now. 

"So what song?" Amy asks. We all sit in silence for a second. Then I get an idea.

"What if we remade one of your originals?" I get positive reactions immediately. 

"Yes! That's awesome!"  

"Oh my God, I love it!" 

"That's such a good idea!" 

"Yes! Perfect!" 

I am happy they like my idea, but I'm getting anxiety from the sheer amount of noise and feedback and excitedness getting thrown at me. Only Lauren and Christina stay silent, but they both smile widely and nod. Lauren sees the look on my face and grabs my hand and squeezes, then she lets go and kicks Christina. Shut them up or something, look at her, Lauren mouths to her, nodding at me. Christina nods then stand up. 

"Okay, okay, I think we all like that. Alexandria, what songs do you have in mind? Do you have any?" Christina asks. I think for a moment, then nod. 

"Either the acoustic version of Wings or Hope For It," I say, shrugging. "But that's just my thoughts. Mostly Wings cause that song relates to you guys for me." Cue a chorus of "aww's" coming from everyone but Lauren and Dani, who both roll their eyes but still smile at me. 

"Any objections?" Christina asks. It's dead silent. You could hear a feather drop. "Okay then, Wings it is!" We all cheer, but Christina shushes us. 

"So tomorrow everyone needs to meet in the living room so that we can work out any group stuff together, but someone needs to teach Alexandria her harmonies and tell her what she's singing. Oh, and arrange who's singing what. Any volu-" 

"I will!" 

"Me too!" 

"I can arrange parts and harmonies, and help teach them to Alexandria." 

Dani is first to respond, then Lauren, then Lisa. I'm glad Lisa is gonna be there, she's the only one- well, her and almost Kathrine- that I have been myself with. I know, I know, I just feel like I have to be perfect for everyone else. Lisa is so weird and amazing, she just makes me feel accepted no matter what. Like you should feel with your mother. It's amazing. 

Okay, first off, I need to eat less so that I can look good for all their fans, second off, the wrist is off-limits for now. I can't risk someone seeing, pointing it out to all of them, then they all get mad or upset and kick me out, or worse, tell my mom. Okay, chill, it's fine. You've never been caught before, you won't be now. 

We all stand up and go to our rooms to get dressed. Did I mention that Christina got us all up at 8:00 to "get ready for the bright day ahead of us." Yeah, I don't think any of us were happy, but we still went along just for her. I change into a pair of running shorts and a long-sleeved "No Good At Being Lonely" shirt. I leave my hair down but cover it with an "I Love You Or Whatever" hat on backward. As I am putting on my white vans, Lisa comes bursting through the door, scaring me half to death.