i'm sorry

(tw)

hi guys. I know I haven't updated in so long and I feel like I owe yall an explanation. basically, I started high school this year. I started high school and met a girl. a few weeks go by and I'm basically in love with this girl bc I'm a lesbian and lesbians move fast. we get closer and I found out she likes someone else. what hurts worse is that its one of my old friends. 

basically everything has been going downhill. right when I was starting to feel happy, I got heartbroken, and now here I am. 

i started cutting again, my depression is getting really bad and I think I might have/be developing anxiety, the first time I've had something that wasn't like a carrot or half an apple to eat was today when i was forced to go out to eat, and i only ate a little. I've had no motivation and I've been failing tests and classes. I've even started thinking about suicide. i don't think id ever do it, but I've been thinking a lot about death and like "what if i threw myself in front of this truck or down these stairs" and stuff like that. Ive also been really numb lately, bc if i let the feelings in i might get farther down the rabbit hole. 

and nobody knows or probably cares

anyways, that's why i havent updated and I'm really sorry. ill start again once i feel better and happier

i love you guys and please message me on Instagram or snapchat if you need any help with anything, I'm always here for you. 

Instagram: alexandriabenefield_

Snapchat: alexandriabenxo