Last two chapters continued because holy crap what a day that is oof sorry guys

"Alexandria Wynne Benefield, will you be my girlfriend?" 

Lauren's pov

The crowd is dead silent, waiting for an answer. Alexandria grins and jumps up.

"Yes! Lauren, oh my God, yes!" I stand up and she launches herself into my arms. I push her back so I can pull her in for a kiss, her arms around my neck, mine around her waist. The crowd starts clapping and cheering and Lisa jumps up and hugs me.

"I knew it!" Lisa whispers to me and I smile. The rest of my sisters jump up and hug both Alexandria and I. When Christina walks over to me, my smile drops.

"Before you say anything, I love her, and you can't change love. I thought so long about it and-" Christina grabs my hand a squeezes it.

"I'm happy for you, Laur. Really, I truly am. You guys are perfect for each other. Plus, that explains why you've never had a boyfriend!" We laugh and hug and I almost cry from relief. After Christina releases me I look over to see Alexandria jumping up and down with Dani and Amy. I stare at her and think about how beautiful she is. And she's mine now, all mine.

I'm so busy watching my girlfriend- God, I'll never get tired of saying that- that I don't notice Lisa and Kath behind me until Lisa puts her hand on my shoulder. I jump and turn to see them. Both of them hug me and I squeal with excitement what what just happened hits me again. 

"I'm so proud of you, Lauren! I could tell pretty much from the start that something was up in the pretty head of yours!" Lisa says excitedly. I smile, but it drops as I remember something. 

"What is it?" Kath asks concerned. 

"What will the fans think?" I ask, worried. Lisa and Kath smile at each other and Lisa turns her phone to me. 

"Take a look." I look at her phone and see a live stream on her story and everyone's reaction is so positive. So many people already shipped us and there were a whole lot of 'I knew it's and lots of excitement. I smile and Lisa and Katherine leave as Dani walks over to me, smiling. I run over to her and hug her. 

"I'm sorry," I whisper in her ear. She pulls away and looks at me in surprise. 

"What-" 

"I know you liked her." She sighs and nods. 

"Yeah, and when you two kissed the first time, I was sad but realized that you were meant for each other. What I had was just sisterly love mistaken for love love. I just had a little crush. But break her heart and I'll break you!" Dani says, suddenly scary. 

"What! Shouldn't you be telling her that since I'm your sister?" 

"Already did. I love you both equally if one of you breaks the other's heart I will break the heartbreaker. Chris, Kath, and Lise all feel the same. Amy is too nice to break anyone but she'd be sad with you. I'm just the spokesperson for all of us." I laugh and hug her again. We pull away and notice the others leaving so we run to catch up. I run out, looking for Alexandria, but something suddenly crashes into me in a hug. I push it off to see a laughing Alexandria in front of me. 

"Gotcha!" She yells. 

"You little-!" I yell and start tickling her. 

"Stop! Mercy please!" She cries out, laughing but also crying from laughter. "Ow! Stop!" I immediately stop and spin her around. 

"Are you okay?" She suddenly looks... scared. 

"Yeah, just, um, sensitive rib-cage?" She says it almost like a question, but I just let it go. As we walk to our car, we hold hands. We stay behind Amy and Dani as they talk and the other three have already gone to their car. As we walk, Alexandria suddenly lets go of me.