Amy and Dani and Alexandria

(Trigger warning: rape, self-harm, hints towards an eating disorder. But mostly rape. Also I have no Alexandria pic cause I have no idea how to add two pictures. Kay enjoy!)

Amy's pov

After about 10 minutes, I hear Alexandria's footsteps coming down the stairs and she flops herself down beside me. She dramatically sighs and turns, laying her head in my lap, and curls up. 

"I'm sooooo tired," she complains, her voice muffled by my body. I laugh and push her off of me. She rolls off the couch and into the floor and just lays there. 

"It's literally like nine o clock and you've been awake for hours." 

"I know but I'm still tired!" She exclaims from the floor. 

"Did you not sleep last night?" I jokingly ask her as she gets herself back onto the couch next to me. 

"No!" She blurts out, then slaps her hand over her mouth. I immediately get concerned. Despite the fact that she is so much taller than me, she's still younger. 

"What! Why? Are you okay? Are-" I cut myself off and take a deep breath. "Why didn't you sleep?" 

"I... don't really sleep that much... But it's okay! I'm used to it!" She says, attempting to work her way out of this hole. I sigh at her response. 

"No, it's not okay, but we will talk about this later with Christina," She sighs a little bit, "because today is our day together! Sadly, because the date to record is coming up and we've still got some official things to do with you, I only get you for half of today. At noon to one-ish, you and Dani get to hang out. Are you ready to go?" She nods. "Great c'mon!" I grab my purse and rush out to the car, Alexandria attempting to keep up with me in her tired state. 

I jump into the driver's seat of my car, which has a pillow on it so I can see, and crank the car as Alexandria climbs in with her phone and a car charger. I plug mine into the car for music and it goes straight to my go-to playlist. 

"Where are we going?" Alexandria asks me as I pull out of the driveway. 

"You'll see..." Alexandria groans and lays her head on the window. I see her eyes close and decide to let her rest. I turn up the music a little bit and quietly jam out to Old Taylor Swift and Lewis Capaldi and Demi Lovato. After about an hour, one of our songs come on. A song I would know by the first guitar chord. It's the acoustic version of Wings.  I turn it up a bit, low key hoping it will wake Alexandria up. It works. Alexandria's head raises up as she hears the song and immediately starts singing my part. I sing the lower harmony as she mostly sings the higher one. She sings Lauren's part at the bridge, then the last half of the last chorus. 

"When we fly we fly together..." We harmonize at the end, and Alexandria turns towards me, an unreadable, but emotional, expression on her face. 

"How did you do that so good? I mean you knew every harmony and were always right on time and on pitch! By the way, you have amazing pitch! But that was amazing! Most people can barely sing the melody..." I ramble about her to her. She grins excitedly, happy about my praise when I stop talking. 

"Well, when I was in eighth grade, one of my best friends moved away at the beginning of the school year. We threw a party for her in one of my classes and sang that song to her. The lyrics fit, so I suggested it to my three other friends and they loved it. That was the first and only time I've ever seen Jillian cry..." She trails off with a sad look on her face. "That was also the year my favorite teacher left, and..." She trails off lost in her thoughts. Though she tries to hide it, I can see the pain written clearly on her face and in her eyes. I don't know what happened to her in eighth grade, but wish it hadn't happened.