Lisa

Lisa's pov

This is weird. Everyone knows that we were homeschooled, therefore, I never went to high school. none of us have any idea how this schedule works at all, so we're all just following Alexandria blindly. I would never trade homeschool for anything, but sometimes I do feel like I missed out a bit. 

Another bell rings and Amy says something about being late. Alexandria tells us that that was the one minute bell. So they have a five minute bell, a one minute bell, and a regular bell. High school is confusing. But, anyway, we arrive at a door and walk in right as the actual bell rings. But even though the bell rang, people are still talking? 

Alexandria and her friends walk over to a door that, I assume, leads to the teacher's office. Shouldn't they go sit like everyone else? 

"I don't get it," Lauren whispers to me. 

"Which part?"

"Yep." I laugh then tune in to the girls in front of us. 

"Speakman!" Alex yells into the door. 

"What!" A man on the other side yells. I guess that's 'Speakman'.

"Someone's here to see you!" Brooke yells, then quietly adds, "Seven someone's actually, but you only know one." 

"Who!" He yells back. 

"Oh my God, just get out here! The bell rang as well!" Alex says, exasperated, but in a good-natured way. 

"What is it?" I hear a voice say, and look up to see this super tall- probably 6'3- man. He's got a very 'I'm-A-Cool-Hip-Dad' haircut and a little beard. His hair is a strawberry blonde color- more blonde than strawberry- and he's a little big around, but not bad at all. 

All of Alexandria's friends step away, leaving Alexandria standing there. 

"Hi, Speakman!" She says, waving. 

"Andria!" He exclaims. She walks over and gives him a hug, then waves at us. 

"So, do you remember in 7th grade when my mom wouldn't take me tp that concert so I was like 'kidnap me and take me please'?" Alexandria asks him. He shakes his head and nods and we all look at her. 

"Dang, kid!"

"Shut up, Dani. Also, you're my age." Dani sticks her tongue out at her and Alexandria rolls her eyes. 

"Anyways, these girls are the band I wanted you to take me to see. Ironic that I live with them now, huh?" 

"Sorry, what?" Mr. Speakman asks. I break in. 

"She two a contest that allowed her to come on tour with us, so she moved in last... August or September, I think."

"Yeah! I'm famous!" Alexandria says excitedly. 

"I'm proud of you, kid. That's amazing!" Their teacher says. I can tell he's like a second father to those girls. He parts ways with us and the other girls all go find their seats. Alexandria leads us all to the side of the room. Next to the sopranos, I think. Mr. Speakman takes for a minute, then Alexandria stands up and waves and I zone back in. 

"... and she is traveling with the famous band..." He looks at us apologetically. 

"Cimorelli!" Kath yells. 

"Cimorelli!" He repeats and everyone claps. "Now, Since they're here, why don't we bring the girls up to explain this whole thing and what they do?" He waves us over and we all walk to the front of the room and move in various places. Lauren, Alexandria, Christina, and I sit on a weirdly long piano bench behind the piano at the front of the room. Katherine and Dani sit on a shorter piano bench to the side a bit and Amy sits on this suuuuuuper  tall chair.