Last Chapter Continued...

"My name is Jake Norton. Nice to meet you." He nods at them. 

Alexandria's pov

There is an awkward silence as my sisters study him. Lauren leans over and whispers in my ear. 

"He's cute." I look at her and smile. 

"Yeah! And he called me pretty too!" I whisper back. She winks and we silently laugh. 

"You better not steal my man..." I warn playfully. 

"Oh, don't worry. No way that could happen," she say. Wait, does she mean she's gay? I realize how quiet it got and am suddenly thankful Lauren and I were whispering. Suddenly, Jake startles back into reality. 

"So, um, Christina, right?" He asks. She nods, looking a bit impressed. "And you must be Lisa," he says, nodding at Lisa. 

"I know you're Amy and you're Kathrine," he says, nodding at the short one then the tall one. 

"It's always the height!" Kath and Amy say at the same time then look at each other and laugh, but quickly stop after a look from Christina. He looks at the other two girls and thinks for a second. 

"So that means that you must be Dani, and you're Lauren?" He says hesitantly, pointing to the younger girl, then the girl next to me. I nod enthusiastically and he looks relieved, but Christina looks annoyed. 

"Oh, so you're a fan?" Christina says, clearly annoyed. 

"What?" Jake asks confused. 

"You've never heard of us?" I know what's about to happen and grab Lauren's hand and squeeze it tightly. She grabs it back and holds on. I really hope he doesn't leave when he finds our about the band. 

"I'm sorry, what do you mean?" Christina looks surprised and looks at me, I guess for permission, so I nod. She looks back at him and smiles. 

"I'm Christina." I see Lauren roll her eyes. Here we go. 

"I'm Kathrine." 

"I'm Lisa." 

"I'm Amy." Wow, she has got a lot of energy. 

"I'm Lauren," she says, nudging me a bit. 

"I'm Dani." I stand there for a second, waiting for them to finish before Lauren elbows me and I remember I'm a part of it now. 

"Oh! I'm Alexandria! Sorry, still getting used to it," I say, slightly embarrassed. That was not my proudest moment. 

"And we're Cimorelli!" We all finish together. Christina looks at him and he looks at me. 

"So that's what you're name is!" He says to me. I see Christina narrow her eyes and I internally roll mine. There is another silence and after a second, Jake coughs. 

"So, um, is that how you introduce yourself to everyone...?" 

"Seriously? Dude, we're a YouTube famous band and we have a lot of fans and tour around the world and that is our thing. Like how we intro our videos and onstage and stuff. Get it now?" Dani says him impatiently. He nods and looks at me in shock. 

"So you... you're famous?" He asks me. 

"Well, they're a lot more famous, but yeah, I guess..." I brace myself for the worst. 

"That's cool. What are some of your songs? Maybe I know them?" 

"Well, they have a lot, but they haven't recorded any with me yet. I've done some covers with them though, so if you go to our YouTube channel then I'm in those. Some of their most popular one are Million Bucks, Up At Night, Made In America, Wings, You're Worth It, and Believe It." He stands there and thinks, then grabs his phone, talking quickly.