//8// M

They looked at eachother. Taehyung was still sad and heartbroken, even if he was doing a good job hiding it. He knew it wasn't good for him to hide his feelings, but he really didn't want to break down in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook was freaking the fuck out. But he also didn't show it.

It was honestly like fate. The boy--his student, to be exact--who was making him question his own sexuality, was going to be in a bedroom with him for seven minutes.

And with the clothes Taehyung was wearing now, he wasn't sure that he could keep his hands to himself.

They walked into bedroom number two. They stared at each other. Taehyung decided to make this easy for him.

"What do you want to do? As she said, everything stays between us," Taehyung slid off the leather jacket he was wearing previously, exposing more of his collar bones.

Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off of him.

He subconsiously took a step forward.

"Come here, let's sit," Taehyung said as he sat down on the bed.

But Jungkook was already gone. Instead of sitting next to Taehyung like he was supposed to, he pushed Tae down on the bed, hovering over the younger boy.

He traced his fingers over Tae's collar bones, making the younger boy's breath hitch. He was so confused.

Didn't he say he was straight?

"Everything stays between us?" Jungkook ask, his voice deeper than usual.

"Yes," Taehyung answered, sounding a lot more confident than he felt.

Jungkook looked Taehyung in the eyes, before his eyes traveled down to his lips.

He leaned down, their lips mere inches apart.

But then Jungkook stopped and started to pull away, getting off the boy, taking a nervous step back.

"I-I'm s-sorry, Taehyung, I d-didn't mean-"

"You said you're straight, Mr. Jeon."

"Please, call me Jungkook. And... I thought I was, but now... now I'm not so sure. I think? I don't know."

"Want to find out?" Taehyung said as he also stood up.

Jungkook stayed silent, but he didn't step back when Taehyung took a step towards him, so he took that as a sign to keep going.

Tae grabbed Jungkook's hands and put them on his hips, wrapping his own arms around Jungkook's neck.

"Taehyung, what are you..." he stopped mesmerised by how beautiful the boy looked this close.

"Don't think hard when I ask you this, okay? Just say the first thing that comes to your mind." Jungkook nodded.

They looked at eachother, the room suddenly felt hotter to them. Jungkook was beet red, and Taehyung knew he had a little pink on his cheeks as well.

"Do you want to kiss me, Jungkook?"

Jungkook blushed, "...Yes... so much. Please, can I?"

Taehyung's eyes glazed over.

"Yes," he answered in a breathless whisper.

Jungkook looked up at his eyes again, finding that the boy wasn't looking at him but at his lips. He felt his member harden, realizing they wanted this equally as bad.

Jungkook slowly leaned in, closing his eyes and placing a soft kiss to the soft lips of the younger boy. He felt Taehyung melt in his arms. He wrapped his arms around his back and pulled him closer. They're bodies molded together perfectly, Taehyung's smaller body against Jungkook's bigger, muscular one.