//14//

Jungkook drove an oddly silent Taehyung home. He was used to Taehyung always talking and leading a conversation that him being this quiet made him suspect something was up. He thought about the time they spent together today. What could he have done so wrong to make Taehyung suddenly like this?

They were almost at Taehyung's house, when he made a sharp turn into a semi-empty parking lot.

"What are you doing-" Taehyung started to ask, but Jungkook took him by the chin and turned his head, making him look him in the eye.

"Something's wrong."

"What?"

"You're acting odd, Tae. Did I-I do something wrong?" He was really scared of what the answer would be.

Taehyung didn't answer, just stared with his mouth slightly open. He was looking over his face, analyzing the delicate features. Jungkook leaned in and placed his lips onto Taehyung's. Taehyung tried to resist, pulling back, but Jungkooks hand was firm on the back of his neck, keeping him close. After not more than a few seconds, Taehyung's resolve broke. He gently pushed back against Jungkook's lips, melting at the warmth spreading through him.

Jungkook pulled away and said quietly, "That's more like it. What's wrong, babe?"

Taehyung thought for a while about what to say. Should he be honest? He has never told anyone about his relationships.

But no one made him feel the way Jungkook did. Maybe he should be honest.

"Y-..." Taehyung's voice broke. "You'll l-leave me. I'll fall in love a-and think you're t-the o-ne, and t-t-then we'll sl-leep together, t-then you'll l-leave me a-a-and-"

He was interupted by the driver's door being slammed shut, and barely seconds later, his door was being pulled open harshly. Jungkook pulled Taehyung the sobbing Taehyung out of the car and into his arms. "No. I won't, Taehyung. I promise."

"T-that's all th-they've ev-ver want-ted. M-my body a-and I-"

"I don't know who you dated in the past, but that's not why I want you. Yes, you're body is stunning, but so is your smile. So are your eyes when you're excited. You do this thing I don't even think you know you do, but when you think hard about something you're eyes loose focus and you bite your lip and tap you thumb and middle finger together and it's the most precious thing I've ever seen. You have the best jokes, and the most bright smile when I say something dumb that makes you laugh. Anyone who wanted you only for your body is fucking oblivious on what treasure they missed out on. And-"

Jungkook couldn't talk because Taehyung's lips cover his. They moved slowly together, so much passion and love being exchanged in that kiss.

Taehyung pulled away, a tear resting on his cheek but he was no longer crying. Jungkook softly brushed his fingers along the flawless skin, wiping away his tears.

"Taehyung... go out with me. We'll take it slow, I don't care if we have sex, I just want to be with you, so please, be my boyfriend."

Taehyung stayed silent.

"I-is that a no?"

Taehyung started laughing, tears once again falling from his eyes, "It's a yes," and Jungkook pulled him into a bone crushing hug.

After that, he drove him the rest of the wat home. Jungkook softly had his hand on Taehyung's thigh, Tae's hand resting over his.

Jungkook may or may not have taken multiple wrong turns to prolong their time together. He didn't want to let Taehyung leave, and Taehyung didn't want to leave him either.

---

Sorry guys, no smut. Really wanted to write some tho.

This story is like me. Awkward and inconsistent.

I feel like you can  kinda understand whats happening but it doesnt have the flow a good story has. Its sprta awkward and choppy and idk. Really hope you enjoy it tho