//18//

Jungkook pulled Taehyung into his bedroom, which Tae had never been in before, and onto his bed. Taehyung rested his head on Jungkooks firm chest as he lay in between his legs.

After five or so minutes Jungkook asks as he runs his fingers through his boyfriends hair, "How do you feel babe?"

Taehyung didn't answer, instead he pulled himself up higher on his chest and snuggled into his neck, pressing a few kisses into the soft skin.

However those few soft kisses didn't stay as just that. He moved his mouth lower, sucking hickeys into the crook of Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook sighed, "T-tae, are you sure-"

"Yes."

Jungkook sat up, moving back to lean on the headboard, pulling Taehyung back as well, having him straddle his hips. They kissed slow and deep. Taehyung started grinding down on Jungkook's member, making Jungkook gasp and grip his hips.

"I-I- no. Taehyung, s-stop," Jungkook forced Tae to stop moving his hips, even if he was in love with the amazing friction.

Taehyung whined attempting to continue. "Tae, you're in shock. Now's not a good time. If we we're going to do it I'd want it to be done properly, the way you should have lost your virginity. You deserve something special and romantic, not a quick fuck after running into your horrible ex."

Taehyung looked down at Jungkook, a little shook. He softly caressed both of his boyfriends cheeks and placed a butterfly kiss on his forehead as tears fell again.

Tears of relief this time. He was so relieved and happy he had someone like Jungkook.

----

OK y'all. Ik it's short af and not good at all, but I'm struggling.

Writers block is a b I t c h and writing on my phone and misspelling every goddamn word isnt making it better.

Welp, my new charger should come late this week so I hope that Friday y'all will start getting the chapters you deserve.

Also it's kinda late but like heres an extra chapter cuz y not.