//13//

They got into the elevator, and Jungkook pressed the button for the 16th floor, which was the highest one. Then, since no one else was in the elevator with them, he pulled Taehyung against his chest, wrapping his hands around his waist and hugging him gently from behind. Taehyung melted against the olders chest, finding the action so foreign yet so sweet.

He leaned his head back on Jungkook's shoulder, kissing his neck sweetly. Here he was, in an elevator, being hugged by a man. By his teacher. And yet he has never felt so close and attached to someone. He's never felt so in-

I'm not in love. I can't be in love.

The elevator dinged, signaling they reached their floor. They stepped out, Jungkook taking Taehyung's hand in his own. Taehyung's hand was so much smaller in Jungkook's. Their fingers intertwined felt so right. Jungkook holding his hand made him feel so small, so safe, so-

He barely knows you, he can't be in love with you, nor can you be in love with him.

They got to his apartment and Jungkook had to let go of Tae's hand as he searched for his keys. He unlocked the door and walked in. "What are we gonna do, Kook?"

"I don't know. There's a lot we could do. Wanna watch a movie or something?"

"Sure! I have Netflix, go ahead and choose something," Jungkook said as he went into his kitchen to grab some snacks.

Taehyung proceeded to jump on his couch. He checked out his living room. It was surprisingly big for someone who just got out of college. He looked around and, almost against his own will, he started imagining living here with Jungkook. Finishing high school and college and staring work with the support of Jungkook. It would be just a couple living together, sharing memories and being in lo-

Stop. Taehyung, just stop.

Jungkook came in and sat next to him, placing a big tub of popcorn, sodas, and some other snacks which he miraculously managed to carry on the glass table in front of the couch.

He leaned back, wrapping his arm around Taehyung's shoulder, "What are we watching?"

"I don't know, how about... horror?" Taehyung immediatly regreted his words. He hated scary movies. But maybe, just maybe, he was looking for an excuse to grab onto Jungkook.

And that's exactly what happened.

They looked through the options and ended up choosing the movie called Us. It was less scary, and more creepy, however there still moments where Taehyung jumped, hanging on to Jungkook. Halfway through the movie, Jungkook got bored.

He started leaving butterfly kisses over Taehyung's neck, softly sucking, trying to discreetly leave a mark. He thought his attempt was going to go unnoticed, but after a minute a soft moan escaped Taehyung's lips. Jungkook reached for the remote and paused the movie. He pulled Taehyung to sit on his lap.

"You accepted not being straight really fast."

"Can I kiss you?"

"Please-" Taehyung crashed his lips against Jungkooks, starting a passionate dance as their mouths moved in sync.

Jesus fucking Christ, he loved kissing him so much. Jungkook was so good and their lips fit together so well. The way their tongues touched and how Jungkook's hands tightened around his waist made him feel so warm, so protected, so-

Loved.

Taehyung kissed him, his thought's fueling him to kiss him deeper, harder. There was one sad thing however.

They didn't know, that in that moment they thought the same thing.

I... I love him.

---

*Screeches in Korean*

Us is high key a very good movie. The ending had me s h o o k.