//26//

*ring ring*

Jungkook rushes to the door, opening it and embracing his ecstatic, smiling, boyfriend.

Taehyung ran in, throwing his shoes off and jumping backwards onto the couch.

"SUMMER BREAK!!!"

"Shhh, my neighbors are gonna complain," Jungkook scolded him lightly.

"I SURVIVED ANOTHER SCHOOL YEAR!!!"

jungkook laughs in defeat. He walked over to Taehyung, pushing him onto his back on the cushions, before getting on top of Tae and hovering over him.

"Yes, you did," he whispered, lovingly looking down at Taehyung before leaning down and pressing a soft kiss to the corner of his lips.

Taehyung closed his eyes and let Jungkook press a few more pecks to his cheeks and jaw before pushing gently on his chest. Jungkook pulled away, looking down at Taehyung with a shine of concern in his eyes.

"Everything alright, babe?"

Taehyung smiled reasuringly, caressing his boyfriends cheeks, "Yes, love," he said, rising up slightly to kiss Jungkook.

"Now, didn't you say you had a surprise for me, Kook?" Jungkook grinned, showing off his bunny smile.

He nodded and got off of Tae, pulling Taehyung off the couch and towards the dining room.

There, lay an assortment of different platters of food you'd typically find at 5-star restaurants.

"You did all of this for me?" Taehyung said in amazment while Jungkook nodded in response, "It's a lot of food, Kook, we'll be eating the leftovers from this for the next month. Can't say I mind, though, with how good it looks.

"Come on, let's eat, Tae." Jungkook pulled out a chair for Tae, pushing it in once he sat down.

"Wow~ What a gentleman~" Taehyung teased.

Jungkook smiled, "Only for you, baby." Taehyung giggled at that.

A whole mind blowing meal later, they both started to clean up. Taehyung was Jungkook was washing the dishes while Taehyung was drying. About halfway through, Taehyung wiped off his hands and abandoned the towel he was using to dry the dishes. Instead he went behind Jungkook and wrapped his arms around him from behind.

Jungkook was startled when Taehyung rose onto his tip-toes to kiss and suck at his neck, considering how he was being so distant in the last few weeks, but he sure as hell wasn't complaining. He turned off the water and wiped his hands off, quickly getting with the program. He turned around and wrapped his hands around Taehyung and leaned his head back, exposing more of his neck to his younger boyfriend.

"Thank you for this amazing dinner, Jungkook," said Taehyung, making Jungkook shiver as his lips brushed his neck.

"I'm g-glad you liked it, Tae."

"Now..." Taehyung whispered in Jungkooks ear, "I have a surprise for you..."

---

Odd place to end it but oh well, heres a cliffhanger;)