1- The Beginning

September 1st, 2019

Arabella POV:

I was losing blood and breath. My legs started to collapse but I knew I could not stop. I heard the footsteps behind me getting closer and closer. My heart raced. And for my luck I tripped over a root of a tree. I tucked behind a bush beside me, hoping he would run past me. My heart was about to pop out of my chest when I heard him stop. "Come out" he said in a singing tone. Tears started to form in my eyes. I accidentally let out a sob. I quickly covered my mouth, hoping he didn't hear it. The footsteps got closer. I was crying out of fear. The footsteps then stopped in front of the bush. My heart was beating 150 beats per minute. I heard his breathing above me. I heard him move again. And then from the side of the bush, that pale white face with a cut on smile appeared beside me. "Hello Bella" he said. I screamed. I wanted to run away, but he caught my right foot and slashed it. I screamed out of pain. He dragged me towards him. "No! Leave me alone! Stop!" I screamed. All I heard was his dark laugh. "You lost Bella dear" he said. I struggled as he rose up his knife. I was screaming. "No! Help me! Somebody! Heelp!" I cried out. He laughed as he held his knife above my back. 

*alarm goes off*

I jumped into a sitting position screaming. I was breathing heavily and I started to realize, that it was just a dream. "It was just a dream Bella, just a dream" I repeated to myself. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. "Holy shit!" I yelled when the time showed 6.50 a.m. "Fuck I'm gonna be late!" I yelled. Yeah, I was going to be late and it was the first day of school! I ran into the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I stormed out and realized I hadn't picked an outfit. "Fuck" I mumbled to myself. I ran to my closet and threw on a pair of black jeans and a white oversized hoodie along with some black socks. I grabbed my bookbag and stormed out of my room. "Morning Bella" my aunt said. Since my parents died, I had no one to live with, so my aunt gladly accepted me to her house. "Morning Kate" I replied. "Wow, your outfit is surely unique" Kate said. "Shut up" I said jokingly. I grabbed an energy bar and a banana and stormed into the hallway to put on my shoes. "Your hair is seriously going to a number today" Kate said jokingly. I looked into the mirror and saw my bird nest that should have at least 3 eggs in it. "Damn it" I mumbled. I grabbed a brush and threw my hair up in a messy bun. "Okay, gotta go now" I said. "So I assume you don't need shoes" Kate said jokingly. "Right" I said annoyed with myself. I thrw on some dark blue converse shoes and ran out the door. "Have a good day!" Kate yelled after me. And as she closed the door the bus drove away straight in front of my nose. I sighed annoyed and threw my head back. "Great, now I have to walk" I mumbled. I began walking towards my school. As I was walking I heard a voice behind me: "Hey loser! Missed the bus yeah?" the voice yelled. I turned around annoyed, knowing who it was. Daniel. He is the popular guy at school, has at least 5 girlfriends at once and always picks on me and my squad. He came towards me with an electric scooter and stopped beside me. "Well well, if it isn't Bella Woods" he teased. "Fuck off and don't call me Bella" I said pissed. "Whoa whoa, such language little girl. I hope you drown in your own blood when your so called "brother" kills you" Daniel said teasingly. "Well I hope you rot in your own ego and afterwards get eaten by mealworms" I said back. "Pff, whatever. Bye wannabe Jeff" he said while going away. "Fuck off!" I yelled after him. And now I realized. "Fuck" I said looking down at my clothes. I did look like Jeff but it was too late to change now. So I just had to go with it.  

*timeskip 15 minutes*

I arrived in front of the school. I stopped in front of the gate and sighed. "Another year of this bullshit" I mumbled. I stepped inside the school territory.