37- Mice In a Trap

Tuesday, October 10th 2019, 9 p.m

Arabella POV:

I can't believe what I was about to do. I loved the survivors with all my heart and couldn't betray them. But I couldn't let Ray die as well. If the deal didn't have Ray in it, I would give myself up easily. I care for the survivors only.

I stood up from a fallen tree and texted the group chat.

Arabella: Hey, meet me in the alley next to the movie theater. It's urgent

Sierra: K, on my way

Tony: Okay

Jon: Will do

Mark: Wait, isn't this a bit suspicious? I mean you have ignored us for over 24 hours and now you say that something's urgent? I mean we came looking for you in the orphanage, but you weren't there.

Kevin: You're right. And we never meet up after the sun sets

Arabella: Just get here for fuck's sake!

I put my phone away, sad and scared. I had guilt written all over my face. A tear fell from my eye. 

Suddenly an idea popped in my head. If I'm quick enough, then I would make it to the hospital to get the tracker removed. And just like that I had a plan how to get everyone free, including Ray.

I ran off towards the hospital as quick as my feet took.

*5 minutes later*

I bashed in from the doors and ran to the reception table. "Hi, I would like to get a tracker removed from my body as quick as possible" I said. "Oh of course, let me see... um...... Doctor Pear is free right now in cabinet 309. "Thank you" I said storming off to the second floor.

Jeff POV:

I went to Ben's room to check where Bella was at. "Hey bastard, switch to the track cam" I said. "Hold on for 3 minutes" the elf said. "For fuck's sake" I said grabbing the remote and switching to the track cam. "Hey!" Ben yelled clearly pissed off. 

I looked at the red dot confused at where it was at. In about 4 seconds I realized... she was getting the tracker removed in a fucking hospital!

"FUCK!" I screamed and rushed out the door and straight out an open window in the hallway. I rolled down along the roof and ran towards the hospital.

I got there with a few minutes and my eyes searched around the windows for any free doctors that remove stuff from people's bodies. There was about 6 surgeries going on, but then I saw one man that was doing work at his computer. I knew exactly what to do.

Arabella POV:

I searched around for room 309 and soon found it in the end of a corridor. I knocked on the door and heard a reply, "Come in". I pushed down the handle and opened the door. I wasn't looking at the room, but at the ground as I stepped in and closed the door behind me.

Then I looked up from the ground. The picture I saw, was horrifying. Blood smeared all over the floor and the doctor laid in it. And beside the body stood... my brother, staring at me furiously.

I backed up and grabbed the handle to get out, but Jeff grabbed my shoulders and smashed me in a wall. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I cried out. "I can't fucking believe that you did that. You truly are a bitch. But not just a bitch. My bitch" Jeff said pissed off. "I'm sorry, please don't kill Ray! Please!" I cried. "If you're truly sorry, then kiss me" Jeff said. "What?" I asked sobbing, looking up at his cold blue eyes. "You heard me" Jeff growled. "But I'm your..." I began. "DO IT!" Jeff yelled, making me jump.

So I lifted my head a bit and Jeff lowered his. He put his lips on mine softly and kissed me. He pulled away and I could taste blood in my mouth. Ew. "Now go and don't search for help again. I'll punish you later another way" Jeff said. 

As he took a step back, I stormed out the door and out the hospital.

I walked to the alley, where everyone was already waiting. I walked up to them. "Hey" I said. "Hey, where's Ray?" Sierra asked. "Oh he already knows about it, plus his mom broke her wrist a couple days ago and needs help now" I said, making up a fake excuse for Ray not coming. "But what was so important that we had to come here right away?" Mark asked, his voice sounding very suspicious. 

My eyes narrowed to my left as I saw Jeff there, behind a tree, looking at us. "I- uh" I mumbled. my eyes going back and forth to the survivors and the park across the road. I saw Ben lower down behind a bush as he was staring at us as well. "I- uh, um" I mumbled as I looked up, seeing Toby and Liu on the roof. My gaze went back to my friends in front of me. "I'm sorry" I said my eyes tearing up.

Just then the pastas came out of everywhere. Some of them came creeping from behind the corners and others jumped down the roofs. The survivors squeezed together. "Bella get over here!" Mark yelled. Just then Jeff came behind me chuckling, "She won't be coming anywhere. She has betrayed you" Jeff said. 

The looks on the survivors were shocked. I looked back sadly. "Bella, did you... do that? No... he's bluffing, I know you wouldn't do that, right? You can't do that!" Sierra yelled. "I'm sorry. I had no other choice" I said crying. "Attack!" Jeff yelled.

The pastas all went to their relative and captured them.

Alison POV:

Ben grabbed me from behind as I struggled to get loose. "Oh you have no idea how much I've missed you" he said. 

Kevin POV:
A hand clamped over my mouth. It was Hoodie's hand. I tried struggling out, but his fist slammed on the side of my head and everything went black.

Sierra POV:

Toby came running towards me, grabbed me and pulled me on the ground. "Let me go! No!" I screamed.

Jonathan POV:
As E.J was about to grab me I tucked and rolled him over my back. But he quickly got up and hit me in the face with his fist. I fell to the ground with blood running from my nose and mouth as he came  on top of me.

Tony POV:

As Masky came closer quickly, I didn't know what to do. So I grabbed my book and got ready to hit him, but he grabbed the book from me and threw it on the ground and backed me up against the wall.

Mark POV:

I was ready to fight as that crazy clown was in front of me. "Long time no see, nephew" he laughed out crazily. "Go to hell" I said. "Oh, well I won't be doing that, but you will certainly be going to sleep. HAHA GET IT?! I USED JEFF'S QUOTE HAHAHAHA" he laughed crazily. He let out a little happy sigh. "But no waiting anymore" he said and stormed at me, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.  I kicked trying to get free. But as I looked up, I saw Slenderman putting his hand over my face and my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.

Arabella POV:

Jeff and Liu were both standing behind me, Liu's left and Jeff's right hand on my shoulders. "You see it? How pathetic they are thinking that they can fight us off" Jeff said. Tears fell from my eyes as I looked at my friends getting knocked out one by one. "I'm sorry" I whispered through my tears. "We can all be happy now" Jeff whispered in my ear. "You did a good job tricking them" Liu said. "I knew that you had some of me and Jeff in you" Liu also added. 

"Let's go home" Jeff said, taking my left hand and Liu my right and they led me out the alleyway.

I won't ever forgive, myself for what I did.