17- Meeting With Jane

Arabella POV:

"Oh great, did Jeff send you?" I asked her annoyed. "What? No! I'd never listen to that asshole" Jane yelled. "Wait, asshole? You don't like him?" I asked. "Hell no! He killed my entire family" Jane said. "Okay, but what the hell are you doing here?!" I asked her panicking. "Well I followed you, because you seemed odd to me and it seems that you are. What connection do you have with Jeff" Jane asked. "I don't have any connections with him" I said mumbling. "Quit lying" Jane said. "And if I did tell you, you'd just tell Jeff that right away" I said annoyed. "I wouldn't if you didn't want me to" Jane said. Jane began walking down the stairs. "So you won't tell him and you won't get mad and try to kill me?" I asked her questioningly. "Nope" Jane said. "Fine, Jeff's my brother" I said. Without a thought Jane stroke her knife towards me. I blocked her with mine. "Whoa, what the fuck! You said you wouldn't get mad!" I yelled. "Well I didn't expect that kind of answer! I am desperate to kill everyone that bastard loves!" Jane yelled, trying to stab me over and over. "HE DOESN'T LOVE ME!" I screamed. Jane stopped fighting. "Wait... he doesn't?" Jane asked. "Why would he. He can't even recognize me because I have changed so much, supposedly" I said. "But doesn't he visit you?" Jane asked. "What fucking question is that?! No! I saw him yesterday and that marked 4 years since I last saw him" I said walking to the living room.

Jane POV:

I had no idea that she was Jeff's sister and hated him. Well I suppose that makes sense. I went and sat beside her on the couch. She began crying. "Hey" I said putting my hand on her shoulder. "I can help you get rid of him" I said. "That's the problem. I can't get rid of him. I almost killed him yesterday, because something stopped me from doing so" she said. "Love?" I asked. "I don't love him" she said coldly. "I think you do, you just can't find it inside you yet" I said. She was just quiet. "But Jeff will die in the end because he has to pay for his crimes" I said. "Well, you are a criminal as well" she said. "I only kill people who get in my way of killing Jeff. But Jeff, he kills everyone he sees" I said. "What's your name by the way? I suppose you already know mine" I asked. "Arabella" she said. "Nice name, so Arabella Woods?" I asked. She nodded. "Okay, Arabella. Here's the thing I'll help you, if you help me" I offered her a deal. "Let me guess, to kill Jeff?" Arabella asked. "No, I'll figure that out myself. What I want is for Liu" I said. 

"What does he even need. Oh and just a note, he tried to kill me too" Arabella said. "Rough family problems huh?" I asked. "We're no family anymore" Arabella said. "Anyway, Liu has a problem. He's becoming like Jeff and by that I mean he is killing unnecessary people" I said. "And how can I help?" Arabella asked. "Well that's easy. You'll just have to meet him. He's worried about you" I said. 

Arabella POV:

My heart quickened. "Um I cancel the deal. There is no absolute way I will do anything like that" I said. "Well, your choice. I could help you finding out what Jeff wants from you, but.." Jane wanted to finish when I interrupted. "He wants to kill me" I said. "Sure?" Jane asked. "He even said it to me" I said. "Said what?" Jane asked. "That he will finish me, geez!" I yelled annoyed. "Well, I suppose the deal's off then" Jane said. "You can say that a million times" I said. I looked at the time and it showed 1:49 p.m. 

"Anyway I should go. Have things to take care of" Jane said standing up. "If you change your mind, then let me know" Jane said walking to the front door. "That won't happen any time soon" I said after her. "We'll see" Jane said. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I walked over to the front door, where Jane was. "Sorry about your life right now" Jane said. "Don't be" I said. Jane smiled and walked out the front door. As Jane left, I locked the door. 

*4 hours later*

I was walking to the hideout when I saw a shadow run in an alleyway. I stopped and my hands clenched into fists. My eyes were burning from hatred as I knew, who the shadow might belong to. I looked into the alleyway and then felt a cold hand on my right shoulder. Even though I had a hoodie on, I could feel the coldness through the fabric. I then felt warm breath beside my ear whispering: "Gotcha". I turned around to see no one. I shook my head, thinking I was going crazy. I gave one last look at the alleyway before skipping to the hideout.

I made it to the alleyway to see Ray waiting. I immediately looked down and pretended he wasn't there. "Hey.." I heard him say. "We'll talk later" I said coldly. "Now get in" I said opening the door to the hideout. He gave a quick nod and went down the steps. I followed close and quickly behind him, locking the door behind me. I skipped down the steps and made it to the door to the secret room. I saw that it was unlocked. That meant that someone was here already. And I was right. Tony was there on the couch, reading a book. "Hey guys" Tony greeted. "Hey, when did you get here?" I asked. "About two hours ago. My parents got into a fight and I basically ran here for some peace and quiet" Tony said. "I'm sorry to hear that" I said. "It's okay, they'll work it out" Tony said. Tony looked at mine and Ray's distance. "Are you guys in a fight?" Tony asked. "You got it" I said. "But that doesn't matter now" I said. Then the door opened and Kevin and Alison stepped in with Sierra and Mark. "Heyy" Sierra said. "Hi" I replied. "What's with the sour look Bella?" Kevin asked. "Forget it" I said. "Where's Jon?" I asked everyone. Everyone shrugged. "I have no idea" Tony said. And at that moment the door opened.

"Well look who decided to join" Mark said jokingly. "Hey" Jonathan said. "Okay, since we're all here now let's get down to business" I began. Sierra and Ray know this story, but I'll tell the rest of you as well" I said, beginning with my story.

*10 minutes later*

"And I just think that I was hallucinating" I finished. The whole room was shocked. "We have to do something about this" Alison said. "And that as soon as possible" Mark added. "But did Jane seem nice?" Sierra asked. "Well, she was compassionate" I said. "That's nice" Sierra said. "But I still don't exactly trust her" I said. "Well you don't have to" Alison said. "Guys the point is that we have to stop them" I said. The whole room went quiet.