41- Sierra & Toby

Sierra POV:

I woke up on a bed. I tried to move, but my ankles were chained to the bed. I quickly tried to get them off my legs with my hands, but then heard the door open. 

"Oh, hey. I brought some foo-  wait, what are you doing?" Toby said entering the door. I looked at him in fear. What the hell did he want? I just sat there shaking. 

"Hey, answer me!" he yelled. Tears began rolling down my cheeks as I looked away from him.

Toby sat beside me and pulled me into his arms into a hug. "Hey hey, shh. Calm down. You're safe now. You're with me. There's nothing to worry about anymore. Shh, it's okay" he said petting my head. I tried moving away, but he just kept me closer to him. I cried more. 

"L-Let me go" I cried. "Oh no sis, that isn't happening. Exiting isn't an option here you know?" he said calmly. I continued crying. "Shh, don't cry my dear. It will be all fine soon. I promise you" Toby said. 

"But what about grandma? She'll be lonely" I mumbled in my tears. "She'll be fine without you. Plus she'll die on Saturday, so it'll be fine" Toby said whispering. "No! Don't kill her please!" I pleaded through my tears. "I won't be killing her, silly. Slendy said that she is that old, so she'll die on Saturday. It's one of Slendy's powers to see how much longer people live" Toby said. 

The thought of my grandmother dying still made me upset. Eventually, I ran out of tears as Toby calmed me. "There. Much better" he said smiling. "But what were you doing in my house a month ago?" I asked him. "Well, I came to see you of course. I wanted to take you back here so that we could live happily here, but just as I was about to catch you, our grandmother came back and I was forced to leave. But now, you're here, in my arms as I'm calming you. Just like I wanted it to be" he said. 

"But why?" I asked sobbing. "Because I love you. I always have. Since we were kids. You love me too, right?" he asked. I looked down pressing my lips together. "I brought waffles, here have one" Toby said handing one to me. I accepted it and took a bite. It was heavenly good! I gobbled down the whole waffle really fast. Toby just chuckled. "Hungry, aren't you?" he asked. I nodded slightly. He smiled and handed me a second piece. I took it and began eating it.

"So, what do you say? Will you stay here? With me?" Toby asked. "I don't know. I'm pretty mad at you still and the other pastas live here too" I said. "Oh don't worry about the others. They won't touch you when I'm not around. I promise. And your friends are here too" he said. "The survivors?" I lid up. "Yeah, them. But a lot of them are mad at Arabella. Are you?" he asked. 

I went quiet. She had betrayed us. I couldn't believe it. Of course I was mad. HOW COULD SHE DO THIS?!!! I licked my chapped lips as Toby put his hand around me. "Don't worry. It's going to be fine" Toby said. "Yeah, fine" I repeated, confidence filling me. 

I trusted Toby again. I considered him as my brother once again. He was so supportive and caring about me. But Bella will pay dearly for her actions.