36- Kidnapped by the Pastas

Arabella POV:

I suddenly felt a rush of cold air. My eyes began opening due to the coldness. My eyes opened fully and I saw a lot of concrete. 

I slowly began moving myself, but couldn't move. I heard a rattling of chains and then saw that my hands were chained to the stone wall. I tried breaking free, but as soon as I moved again, I heard more chains rattle. My ankles were chained as well. I tried breaking free with all my might, but nothing seemed to work. 

I then heard the sound of a door opening, supposedly the door of the room I was locked in. I heard footsteps walk down the stairs. Soon I realized who it was. The hair as black as coal, a bloodstained hoodie and a bloody smile flashing from afar.

Jeff.

I struggled to get free, but the bonds were too strong. Jeff squatted in front of me and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him. "Shh, do me a favor and don't struggle" he said. 

I felt his warm breath on my cheeks and turned my head away, because I hated it. But Jeff forced my head to look at him again. I looked at him with anger flashing in my eyes. "Fuck you" I mumbled. "Look at you, so pathetic. Can't move or fight. You are mine now... Bella" Jeff said. "Where the fuck even am I?" I asked him clearly pissed. "In the manor of course. Where else would I bring you?" Jeff said. 

As I stared at him with fury, the door opened again. Jeff turned his head towards the door and my gaze landed there as well. There was Liu. 

He came down the stairs and approached me and Jeff. "Why the fuck would you come here now?" Jeff asked pissed. "I wanted to see Bella of course" Liu said squatting beside Jeff, in front of me. He caressed my arm with his hand. "Aw, look at you. You couldn't be more perfect. I'm proud that you're my sister" Liu said. "I'm not" I growled. "Of course you are, we're related, don't you remember?" Liu asked. 

"Enough of this bullshit! Time to get down to business" Jeff said. "The fuck do you want?" I asked. "Well..... first we want you, that's the main reason you're here, but there's an another one" Jeff said, his lips growing into a smirk. "What?" I asked pissed. 

Jeff looked at Liu and then at me again. "You, are the one that will be bringing the entire Survivor squad here" Jeff said. "As hell I would do that!" I yelled. "Well you do have a choice. You can either take the task and bring the rest of them here so that we could all have a happy ending as families.... or Ray Surge... DIES... and you'll be forced to do anything me and Liu want.. even if it's sexual. The choice is yours" Jeff said. "You motherfucking piece of birdshit" I said. 

Jeff grabbed my throat and pulled me closer to him, making the chains rattle. "Never insult your brother again, is that clear?" Jeff asked choking me. I gasped for air. Jeff seductively licked my right cheek and let go of me. I fell to the ground, gasping and regaining oxygen. 

"So what's it gonna be?" Jeff asked. I felt guilt over what I was about to say. "I'll...... bring them here" I said, tears falling from my eyes. "Hey don't cry now, you have us" Liu said pulling me into a hug. For the first time ever in a long time, my heart warmed up. I wrapped my arms around Liu as well and cried into his striped scarf. "There there" Liu said, rubbing my back gently. 

Jeff only rolled his eyes, but inside I knew that he felt jealousy. He was just like that. "Now if I unchain you, you will NOT fight or try to run, because this house is full of pastas who'll catch you right away" Jeff said. I nodded understandingly. 

Jeff unchained my legs and I stretched them out. "Sore, huh?" Jeff chuckled. I rolled my eyes. He went on my left and Liu on my right and the both unchained my wrists and I of course tried to make a run for it, but Liu and Jeff grabbed my wrists and pulled me back against the wall and Jeff sat on me with each leg on both my sides. "Did you not hear me?" he growled. "I am giving you one last chance not to run and if you do, I will kill Ray willingly" he growled once again. 

He got off of me and I remained seated. Jeff and Liu grabbed me from my forearms and lifted me up. Jeff then let me go and Liu smashed me against a wall. Jeff took a syringe from his pocket, which I stared at like crazy. 

As Jeff came closer, I struggled more. "Stay still, in this syringe is a microscopical tracker, so we would know where the fuck you always are. So be a good girl and stay still, unless you want to face the consequences" he said. I just stared at him with fear. He took my left arm and rolled up the sleeve of my hoodie. He placed the syringe on my vein and I felt a sharp long-lasting pain for about 6 seconds as he let the tracker in my body. 

He took the syringe out and then smashed my arm against the wall, with him over me. He smirked and kissed my forehead. 

I then pushed him away and headed for the door. But just as I was about to open the door and burst out of it, Liu grabbed me from behind and whispered, "Please don't run Bella. Jeff will get so mad at once that he will accidentally kill you" "I don't give a fuck about death" I mumbled. Liu held me tighter as I struggled once more. "But I don't want to lose you. Please... and neither does Jeff, but his anger sometimes gets the best of him" Liu said. 

I sighed. "Fine" I mumbled sadly. "Thank you" Liu said, letting me go.

Jeff was just in front of the staircase and I refused to look at him as I knew that he was staring at me. And boy was he angry. He came up the stairs and I got as close to the pole on the stairs, but it was no use. Jeff grabbed me from behind my neck and led me out the door. 

As we got to the front door Jeff stopped and I was forced to stop as well. "Wait, how do I even know that Ray is okay. That he's not dead?" I asked suspiciously. Right after I asked that, Ben appeared and said, "Ray won't eat and he.... oh Bella, hi" he said when he saw me. I just gave him a cold look. "Where's she going?" Ben asked Jeff. "To get the other survivors" Jeff replied. "Wait, Alison's coming?! Boy! I gotta prepare!" Ben said running off upstairs.

"Now you" Jeff turned to me. "Don't even go asking for help, because if you do I..." he began. "Will kill Ray. I know" I said calmly, but sarcastically. "Good, at least you know how to listen to your brother" Jeff said. 

He opened the front door. "Now you'll be back by 12 p.m the latest with the survivors or you'll face the consequences" Jeff said. "Well could I have my phone back then?" I asked. "Fine" Jeff said, handing me my phone from his pocket that he took from me earlier. 

My lock screen lid up showing that it was 8:47 p.m on October 10th 2019.

I stepped out expecting to feel free, but I didn't. Probably because of the tracker. God damn it. "Remember, 12 p.m the latest hour" Jeff said. I looked back at him and Liu, who were at the doorway. "When you get back and have done your job well, I'll reward you and it will be an amazing reward" Jeff said. "Like my freedom?" I asked annoyed. "Fuck no. Forget about your freedom because you won't ever get it back. I had other plans in mind" he said smirking.

I looked at my path and went on the journey, still feeling Jeff and Liu's gazes on me as I left.

I'M SORRY GUYS, BUT I HAVE NO OTHER  C H O I C E.