9- The Hideout

Tuesday, September 19th 2019, 5:49 p.m

Ray POV:

I was heading towards the maple tree, still thinking about on how Arabella could live there. I popped out of my thoughts when I saw Arabella standing under the tree with Sierra and Tony. I inhaled deeply and headed towards them. Arabella saw me and smiled. That was something new. maybe I don't know her that well anyway. I joined the group they had together. "Hey, you made it!" Sierra said happily. "Yeah, I guess I did" I said smiling. "Alison and Kevin should get here any minute too" Arabella said. "Oh, okay" I said and the next second they appeared from behind the corner. "Hey guys" Alison said holding Kevin's hand. "Hi" I replied smiling. A few minutes went by and Mark appeared as well. "Where did you leave Jon?" Arabella asked him. "He should be here in a bit" Mark replied. "Well it's no surprise that he's last to come" Arabella said. "Yeah, I guess that's true" Mark said approvingly. We waited for another 6 minutes and finally saw Jonathan coming with a grumpy look. "Hey Jon, did your girlfriend break up with you?" Arabella asked jokingly. I grinned a bit too. "Shut up" Jonathan said, clearly in a bad mood. "Just let's get to the hideout and get this over with" Jonathan said grumpily. "Hideout?" I asked confused. "You didn't think we were going to Bella's house, right?" Sierra asked. "I'm not sure" I replied. "Well whenever we say 'go to Bella's place', by that we mean to our hideout" Tony explained. "Oh. okay... wait, why do you guys have a hideout?" I asked suspiciously. "You'll see" Arabella smirked. "Okay, let's move people!" Alison yelled clapping her hands. We all began moving away from the maple tree, which I suppose was actually the place, where we had to meet up, not Arabella's house... or hideout. 

We walked into an old alleyway, which kind of gave me the shivers. At least the sun was still up, so it wasn't that creepy. Arabella suddenly stopped all of us. Everyone moved backwards and so did I. "Now Ray, remember you can't tell anyone about this place okay?" Arabella said with a super serious tone. "Yeah. I understand" I said not knowing what to expect. Arabella moved away an old carpet which from underneath revealed............ a secret door? That was it. There was a door. Arabella took a key from her back pocket and unlocked the door. She then opened it. They all began going in one by one. Sierra went first, then Tony, then Alison with Kevin behind her. Next was Mark and behind him in went Jonathan. "Well? You going?" Arabella asked me. I gave a quick nod and looked in the hole. It had steps that the others were going down from already. I stepped on the steps and began walking down. Quickly behind me and closing the door was Arabella. She locked the door from the inside and began walking down too. 

Inside was old and dusty. The stairs were made of old and cold stone, surrounded with stone walls. We walked for a good few minutes. We had to be at least 20 feet underground now. Suddenly the steps ended, revealing an another door. Arabella went to the door and took a key from under the doormat. She put the key in the keyhole and unlocked the door. Behind the door was a medium sized room, like the size of a living room. It had two black couches, a lamp, a fridge, some cabinets, a bed, a nightstand beside the bed, some paintings on the walls along with some warning signs and rules about creepypastas and a burgundy red carpet. How did she afford all of this. "Whoa..." I was amazed. "Pretty cool, huh?" Tony said proudly. "Way cool" I replied. "Ray, take a seat" Arabella said. I did as I was told and sat down on one of the couches. Arabella, Sierra and Mark sat across me and Tony sat beside me. Kevin and Alison were okay with standing. Jonathan sat down on the bed in the corner of the room. "So Ray, let's get on the subjects" Arabella begun.

Arabella POV:

"First of all, we all want to apologize about bullying you. We acted wrong and didn't even realize it. We're sorry. It's good that you told me that we were bullying you. Seriously, thank you" I said apologizing for all of us. "It's okay, at least you understood what you did wrong" Ray said  smiling. "Yeah, but now onto the main question we all argued on" I said exchanging looks with everybody else. "Yes?" Ray asked confused. "Please be honest here. Just promise that you'll answer honestly" I said. "I promise" Ray said putting his hand on his heart. "Okay" I began. I inhaled deeply and exhaled it all out again. "Ray Surge, do you have a connection with Slenderman?" I asked. Ray's face went pale. "I-I" he stuttered. "Please be honest!" I yelled demandingly. "I- uh" he stuttered. "Well? Can't get the words out?" Jonathan asked annoyed. "Jon!" I yelled at him warningly. "I-I-I" Ray continued stuttering. He finally exhaled heavily. "Yes..." he said out. "Wait really?" Jonathan jumped off the bed. "Yes... I do" Ray said looking down. I sighed looking at everyone. "I know, it's weird and I wish I was never born is his family, but fate has done me wrong. It's true and it's hard for me to make friends because of that fact, because it scares them off. And I apologize in advance, if you'll be scared too. There's nothing I can do" Ray said sadly. "How is he connected with you?" I asked. "He is.. my... um.. uncle" Ray spat out the words one by one. "Whaaaat?" Jonathan's jaw dropped. "Yeah..." Ray said ashamed. "Well Ray, we have something to tell you too" I said to him, which seemed to calm him down a bit. "Are you crazy Bella?! We can't tell him!" Jonathan yelled. "Jon, he has to know" I said calmly. "But!" Jonathan yelled shocked. "SHUT UP!" I screamed from the top of my lungs. He immediately went quiet. I can be scary sometimes.  I walked to a poster, with 8 creepypasta characters on it. I took a marker and drew a circle around Slenderman, who was the only one without the circle. 

"A-are you guys...?" Ray asked stuttering. "Yes Ray, we are just like you. This is what we have in common. We all have creepypastas in our family tree" I said trying to be as calm and supporting as possible. Ray's expression was shocked. "That explains some stuff" he finally said. "B-but who has who?" Ray asked. Me and the survivors exchanged looks. I sighed. "I suppose we should tell you that too" I said looking at the others. I opened a drawer and took out a mini map stick. "H-hey Ray" Jonathan stuttered. "Um, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I was an asshole and a complete idiot. I'm really sorry. I hope that we can still be friends" he said. Everyone was shocked at what just had happened. "Yeah, sure. I forgive you and we can be friends" Ray then said smiling at Jonathan. Jonathan smiled back and sat beside Ray. I smiled at Jonathan's sudden change of heart. Jon seems like a tough person, but he actually is nice, when needed. "Oh and you can call me Jon" Jonathan said smiling at Ray. "Okay" Ray said smiling. "And you can call me Ally" Alison said smiling. Ray smiled. "And me buddy, can call Kev" Kevin said. Ray smiled and nodded. Everyone's look landed on me. "Fine" I said. "You can call me Bella" I said smiling. "Thanks you guys. I feel a lot better already" Ray said smiling. "Well that's good, because..." Mark said gulping. "We are about to feel the worst" I finished the sentence.