38- Alison & Ben

Wednesday, October 11th 2019, 6:14 a.m

Arabella POV:

I had cried myself to sleep last night. The thing I did was horrible. The screams, their disappointed faces, my feeling of guilt. I felt like the biggest asshole, who deserves to rot in a pile of rotten flesh with flies flying around it. 

I was chained by my ankles in the basement. I didn't know where the others were, but I wished I knew. I heard the door being unlocked. I looked towards it and saw Jeff in the doorway. Not a surprise. I had only slept for a few hours, so I couldn't keep my eyes open for long. Jeff checked on me every 10 minutes or so. He squatted in front of me and put a plate of oatmeal in front of me with a spoon in it.

"Eat" he said. I remained at my place. "You're upset with me aren't you?" he asked. "What do you think pageant queen?" I said annoyed. He put his hand on my cheek, but I moved my head and shook it off. He then grabbed my throat and made me face him. He began leaning in and I knew exactly what he was going to do. 

I pushed him backwards and moved as far as the restraints would allow. But not far enough for Jeff not to be able to reach me. He stormed at me right away, pushing me on my back and getting on top of me. "Get off asshole!" I yelled. "You don't tell me what to do" Jeff growled and forced his lips on mine. I tried pushing him off, but he only pinned my arms down beside me. 

He asked for entrance into my mouth, but obviously I denied it. He then bit my bottom lip hard enough for it to bleed, where I let out a scream and his tongue entered my mouth, exploring it as I tried getting him off. 

He finally pulled away and we were panting slightly. He was stronger. I couldn't fight him alone. I needed help. But I had no one now. I had betrayed everyone. And there was no way out of this situation I was in. 

As I thought of that I got real mad and sent Jeff flying off of me. "Why the hell are you doing this to me?!" I screamed. "That's none of your business!" Jeff yelled back, getting up and coming back at me. "Why can't you find yourself a girlfriend who would love you?! Someone who truly cares?!" I screamed asking. "Because you only love me and are only allowed to love me!" Jeff yelled. "Are you some fucking yandere that you're doing this?!" I asked angrily. "No! I just need you! I don't want to be alone!" Jeff yelled. "Well have you asked me what I want?! Maybe I want to have a family of my own! Live with them! Get a job! Or whatever fucking life gives!" I screamed at him. "I am the only one that you can have a family with! If you want one so bad, go on! We can start right now! And why do you need a job when you have me?! YOU DON'T!" Jeff screamed. 

"I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE!!!" I screamed my lungs out. Jeff went quiet. "Who?" he asked. "Like hell I'd tell you. You'd kill them" I said angrily. "Is it Ray?" he asked mad. "How did you.... I mean no!" I yelled. "God Slendy would kill me if I killed him" Jeff said. "He sure would" I said annoyed. Jeff growled as I stared at him angrily. "Wait here" he said. "Like I'd get anywhere. I tried all night, but nothin'" I said. 

Jeff went up the stairs and opened the door. "Oh, and you're sleeping with me tonight" he said. "Like hell" I mumbled. Jeff stepped out and closed the door. 

Alison POV:

I heard something shuffle. I began opening my eyes and felt that I was on a bed. But as I became more conscious, I realized that my hands were tied above my head. I saw a blonde boy in front of the TV, playing a video game. I groaned and the boy looked at me. It was Ben. I began panicking as he got up. "Hey hey, don't worry. You're okay" Ben said smiling and sounding very friendly. "I'm not going to kill you or harm you. No, that's the last thing I wanna do. I'd rather fuc- I mean love you like a brother like before. I promise, I don't want to do anything bad to you. Just calm down. Look, I even brought a gift for you" he said and took out a blue gift bag from underneath the bed. 

"I really want you to open it, but promise me, that you won't try to run, okay? It's dangerous around here as well and I don't want you being torn down by a wolf or something" he said. I nodded. 

I was actually curious, what was in the bag. I liked gifts. Ben undid my hands and I rubbed my wrists, that were aching and bruised a bit from the struggling earlier. He handed me the bag and I looked at him as he gave me it. He smiled a generous smile, nothing evil behind it.

I looked in the bag and saw a bottle of some sort. I immediately recognized it. It was the perfume I wanted. I took it out and smiled. "Thank you, how did you know that I wanted this?" I asked. "Oh I just saw one time that you locked eyes with the object and I thought why not get it for you. Like a little welcome gift" he said. "Welcome gift?" I asked confused. "Well yes, we are a family again right? So I thought I'd get this for you" Ben said. 

"But I live with mom, you know that. I-I can't stay" I said. "But mom's gone, don't you know? Jeff killed her last night when she came back from grocery shopping. I don't really care about her anymore, but I assume you do" Ben said. 

The words hit me like a bullet and my eyes filled with tears. "Hey, it's okay. Don't cry. You're going to make me cry" Ben said. He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me. I was shocked and scared at first, but my heart warmed up more as some seconds went by. I soon found myself hugging back, crying into his green shirt. "Shh, it's going to be okay. Just stick with me and it will be okay" he said petting my head. 

I then realized. I loved him. The love for my long lost brother came back at once from the depths of my heart. I wanted to stay with him, I didn't really have any other plans anyway. Mom was dead, so was dad. Ben was all that I had left. 

"I'll stay with you" I whispered. I felt Ben smile out of relief and....love? I think so. I don't know if to thank Bella or not. One way she helped me, but the other way she betrayed me. Lied to me. Led me into a trap.... which led me here. Into a new life. A new start.