27- My Brothers Recognized Me

Arabella POV:

I grabbed an empty backpack and began loading things in it. I threw in some hoodies, jeans, my toothbrush, charger, a notebook and pen, socks, a pocket knife and a flashlight. I was set. I was planning on staying in the orphanage for a night and the escape the next. So that meant escape on Tuesday night. On Monday I could look around and make up a plan on how and from where to actually escape. My phone then rang. An unknown number. 

I slowly took my phone and answered the call. "I see you" Jeff's voice said. I looked out the window to see Jeff on the tree, staring right at me. My eyes widened and I ran out of the room. I ran down the stairs and to the back door. But unfortunately Jeff was already there.

I opened the back door because the fucking door didn't have a fucking window. I opened to see Jeff standing right in front of me. He pushed the door wide open and stepped in as I backed up and ran back upstairs. Which was a stupid idea. Jeff came rushing after me. I ran into the bathroom and went to lock it, but Jeff's hand got in between the door first and due to his strength he pushed the door open. I searched for things to throw him with. I grabbed a curling iron and threw it at him, but he caught it. I threw things like soap, brushes and glass vases at him as he came closer to me and I backed up. But a fucking wall stopped me from backing up even further. 

Jeff grabbed me from my collar and bashed me against the wall. He held his knife under my throat as I tried breaking free. He looked at me with his cold blue eyes. "I'm afraid your journey ends here little rat. Go to sleep" he said. At the last three words I looked at him in the eye, our noses almost touching. Jeff's eyes widened a bit.

Jeff POV:

I was finally about to end that little rat. But at the last minute she looked at me. Her cold blue eyes brought me back memories....

*flashback from 2012*

"I'm nervous" Bella said. "Don't worry, you'll be fine" I said smiling. Bella hugged me. "Thanks big brother" Bella said. I took Bella's hand and we entered the school yard.

*end of flashback*

It couldn't be. All this time, my sister had been right in front of me. And I didn't recognize her. She had even fought me. I couldn't believe it. I stopped myself from killing her. "Bella?" I asked.

Arabella POV:

"Bella?" Jeff asked. Fuck he recognized me. I pushed him backwards and ran out of the bathroom and straight downstairs. But Jeff didn't follow. He just stayed in the bathroom, shocked I suppose. But I ran out the front door and hid in a bush to make Jeff think that I was long gone. 

Jeff POV:

She's alive. Here and alive. Her eyes gave it all out. Liu's eye shape and my eye color. That really was her. I slid down the bathroom wall, thinking about how fucking stupid I was and not recognizing my own sister. Well I suppose it has been a good amount of years since then, but still. She has surely changed since the last time I saw her. I put my head against the wall and couldn't believe how big of a fucking idiot I was. 

Arabella POV:

About 10 minutes had passed. Gosh, when is he coming out? Just then I saw Jeff walk out of the house, hands in his pockets and out of the yard. I slowly rose up and stormed back in the house and ran to the back door and locked it. I then ran back to the front door and locked that as well. I now hoped that he wouldn't come back at night. Just to secure that fact, I locked the windows and the balcony door with extra locks, I had found in the basement. A lot of people were afraid of the basement, but I wasn't one of those people. 

After locking the windows, I went back to my room and my eye landed on the backpack in the corner of the room. I was depressed about just thinking about the orphanage. But now if I come back, then Jeff will come back as well. I crashed down in my bed and began crying. I just cried. Cried about everything. About Kate, about losing my house, about Jeff now knowing my identity. My life was a pile of shit and couldn't be fixed. My eyes began to get heavy from all the crying and I eventually fell asleep.

Jeff POV:

*at the Creepypasta Mansion*

I was in my room, sitting on my windowsill and stalking the birds that flew by. Somebody knocked on my door. "Go away" I growled. "Jeff, it's me" I heard Liu's voice. "Fuck off!" I shouted. The door still opened and Liu came inside. "Didn't I tell you not to enter, stitchface?" I asked madly. "Jeff, what's up with you? Ever since you came back to the mansion, you haven't talked to anyone. Hell you didn't even react when the pan in the kitchen fell down" Liu said. "Should I react? I'm fine Liu! Just leave me alone!" I yelled. Liu sighed. "You lost track of that girl again didn't you?" Liu asked. "Not just any girl" I mumbled. 

"Who was it then?" Liu asked laughing. "The third child of our family" I mumbled. "Arabella?!" I yelled shocked. "She's here?!" Liu asked surprised. "How do you think I met her then? She was that little rat all along, who had gotten away from me.. three times" I mumbled. "Well, where is she?!" Liu asked exited. "Not like I'll tell you" I said. "Come on Jeff. I'ts been 4 years. I want to see her too" Liu said. "Do you know English stitchface? N. O. What does that spell?" I asked. "Jeff please" Liu pleaded. "I'll tell you when you do my chores for 2 months" I offered. "What no way!" Liu yelled. "Okay, you won't see her" I said. "Ugh fine" Liu gave up. I smirked.

*at Bella's house*

"Your dear sister lives there" I said pointing at the house. "I can't believe that this is happening after 4 long years" Liu said exited. "Well? You going or nah?" I asked getting angry. "Hold on, this is a big moment Jeff" Liu said. "Whatever. You know where she lives now, so go and say hello. And don't disturb me again tonight" I warned Liu and walked back towards the mansion.

Liu POV:

I can't believe this was happening. I went to the front door and took a deep breath. But then realized.... She might not even want to see me. So I chose to take the back door. I went to the backyard and touched the handle of the door, to see if it was locked. It was. I took a bobby pin, I always carried with me for picking locks and opened the door. The door unlocked and I stepped in quietly, closing the door behind me. 

I walked upstairs and searched for Bella's room. I soon found it and went in. And there she was. My little sister, peacefully asleep. I was full of excitement and sat on the bed beside her. I put my hand on her arm, but she suddenly jumped up, holding a knife towards me and I fell down on the floor. 

Arabella POV:

I prepared for the night. I knew that Jeff was going to come back, but to my surprise, it was Liu instead. "Don't move" I said standing up and pointing the knife at Liu, who sat on the ground. "Bella, it's me" Liu said. "I know who the fuck you are!" I yelled. "And I'm no Bella to you anymore. Neither to you or Jeff" I said angrily. Liu stood up. 

"Look, I know that you might be mad now, but let's just leave what happened in the past and start over. I've missed you" Liu said. "I heard. But hmm, let me think about the shit you've caused me. You ran from the hospital leaving me alone, you tried to kill me, you tried to kill my friends and you support Jeff, who killed our entire family, tried to kill me and caused me a bunch of shit that made everyone think that I was the killer behind the smile murders! And now you expect me to forgive you?!" I screamed. 

"I- what?" Liu asked. "Don't play dumb. I am giving you three seconds to get out or else you'll meet this blade" I warned. "But Bella..." Liu said. "Shut up and get going!" I yelled. "Please I..." Liu began. "GO!" I screamed pointing the blade at Liu. Liu backed up and his head lowered as he turned around. He stopped at the door frame. "I'm sorry" were the last words I heard from him, before he left the room. 

I watched him go down the stairs and I then went to the window and saw him exit the house. I ran downstairs and locked the front door. I checked the back door and to my surprise it was open. That must be the place where Liu entered the house from. I locked it and went back upstairs. I fell in my bed and tears filled my eyes. "Why can't they just leave me alone?" I thought to myself. I set the knife on the bedside table and curled up in my blanket as tears streamed down my face.