29- A Kidnapping Attempt

Arabella POV:

"Really?" ms Sherly asked. "Yes" I replied looking down. I was expecting for her to ask a bunch of questions, but instead she hugged me. "It will be okay" she said hugging me. I hugged back. "Now" she pulled out of the hug. "Tell me everything that has happened since the night you brothers went mad, up until this point right now" she said. I nodded and began talking.

*30 minutes later*

"And when we came in here together, he was gone" I finished. "Oh my. Is that really true?" she asked. "I nodded sadly. "Do you believe me?" I asked. "Of course dear. I always believe my kids because why would they lie to me right?" ms Sherly said. I smiled. "Ms Sherly, do any of the younger kids have an imaginary friend?" I asked. "Well of course they do. Bill has one named Johnny. Mary has one named Casey. Ronald has one named Jufus and Olivia has one too, but I don't know his name" she said. "Has Olivia described her friend?" I asked. "Well, yes. She says that he is like an old movie and has a long nose. He supposedly gives her candy as well, but I think that other kids give her that candy" she said. "Oh God" I said. "Her friend is Laughing Jack" I said. "Where is Olivia?" I asked. "Outside as I last saw her" ms Sherly said. 

I stormed out the room and right outside. I asked a little girl with orange hair, that where could I find Olivia. She pointed at a little blonde haired girl on a blanket alone, and drinking tea. I went up to her. "Hi, are you Olivia?" I asked. "Yes" she said. She had a cute voice. "I'm Arabella. I'm new here. Are you playing alone?" I asked. "No, my friend is here as well" she said bringing her cup in front of her and did a cup clinging like noise. "Who's your friend?" I asked. "His name is Jack" Olivia replied. 

My heart stopped. My eyes grew wider. "Are you okay?" Olivia asked. "Olivia, please come with me for a bit" I said. "But I'm having tea with Jack" she said. "Olivia, now please" I said demanding. "Jack just told me that he wants to come too" she said. "No Jack cannot come. Just you and me. It'll only take a minute" I said. "How long is a minute?" Olivia asked. "Six- I mean ten seconds" I said. "Mm, okay. I'll be right back Jack" Olivia said standing up. "Jack doesn't want me to go" Olivia said. "It's just for a little bit" I said. "But he says that either he comes too or I don't go at all" Olivia said. "LEAVE HER ALONE YOU GODDAMN CLOWN!" I suddenly screamed. Everything went quiet. 

"Why did you scream at him?" Olivia asked crying. "Olivia listen" I said turning towards her. "Jack is a bad person. He doesn't want to be your friend, he only wants you stuffed animals. He doesn't like you. He's only doing this to make you upset Olivia" I said. "He is telling me not to listen to you" Olivia said. "He is saying that you are lying" she said. "Are you?" Olivia asked. "Of course not. Olivia he wants to kill you!" I yelled. 

Olivia's eyes grew wide. "K-kill... me?" she said shaking. She threw the plastic cup at the place L.J was supposedly sitting at and ran into my arms. "I knew you weren't being a real friend!" Olivia screamed at L.J. "What's all the commotion here?" ms Sherly came outside asking. Everyone looked at her. Then I heard a giggle. Everyone snapped their head towards the blanket while I backed up with Olivia. Suddenly L.J appeared. 

"Poof" he said while he appeared and laughed. Everyone gasped and backed away. "Hello everyone" he said smiling and giggling. I held Olivia tightly as she hugged me tighter. "What a nice day isn't it? Does anybody want candy?" he asked giggling. "No, all we want from you is to fucking leave!" I shouted at L.J. He looked at me. "Arabella, wasn't it?" he asked. I stared at him in fury. "Where have I heard that before?" he asked putting his finger to his chin. "Don't you dare to say it in front of these kids" I said warning him. "Oh!" he raised up his finger. "I know!" he said giggling. "Arabella Woods, isn't it?" he asked and giggled. I looked at him angrily. "The sister of Jeff and Liu Woods" he said smiling. I heard gasps behind me, including Olivia. "You little snake" I hissed at him. "Is it true?" Olivia asked scared. "Oh it's very true. She means great danger to all of you. And Olivia, you are closer to her than me. Aren't you scared?" Laughing Jack asked Olivia. Olivia ripped away and ran to L.J. "Olivia no!" I screamed. I watched terrified as he was patting Olivia's head as Olivia hugged him. 

"Let her go" I said. "No, she's my friend and friends don't let each other go just like that" L.J said smiling. "See everybody? She is dangerous. Stay away from her!" L.J said laughing. Everyone backed further away from me. "You little.." I mumbled giving him a death stare. "Pa pa pa pa pa, watch your words little killer" L.J said raising up his finger. "I'm not a killer!" I yelled. "I'm nothing like my brothers!" I screamed. "But how do you explain the killings that happened with the officers you were with?" L.J kept on teasing. "It was all Jeff!" I yelled. L.J only laughed. 

"I agree with her" ms Sherly stepped beside me. She turned towards the kids. "Children, Arabella just told me the entire story that had happened upstairs. And I believe her. She isn't a killer" ms Sherly said. Ms Sherly turned towards L.J. "He is" ms Sherly said looking furiously at L.J. "Well be that way then. But now if you'll excuse me, I have a game planned with Olivia. It's called 'Die die die'" L.J said beginning to walk away. "Oh no you don't" I said grabbing a ball from the ground and throwing it at L.J. 

He was hit by it and turned around, his eyes burning red. "RUN!" I yelled to all of the kids and they ran in the house. As ms Sherly ran in the house, L.J appeared in front of me. Ms Sherly grabbed Olivia from the side and pulled her in the house, locking the door. "Well, if I can't take Olivia, then I'm sure that Jeff and Liu would love to see you Bella" L.J said walking towards me whilst I backed away. "Fuck you" I said. L.J stormed towards me as I ran and climbed on top of an apple tree. I was a quick climber. But L.J wasn't so slow as well. He climbed up at inhuman speed and as he was about to catch me, I jumped down and rolled as I landed to prevent hurting myself. "Arabella!" I heard Olivia scream. 

L.J jumped down and ran towards me as I ran in front. But he was too fast. He grabbed me from behind and lifted me up in the air. I screamed, kicked and growled, trying to get loose. "Looks like the Woods family will have a reunion" L.J said laughing. 

But at that moment an arrow shot L.J in the arm and he dropped me. He looked at the arrow in his arm and smiled. "You'll see me again soon Bella dear" L.J said laughing and running away to the woods. I looked towards the shooter and saw... Mark. Oh how happy I was. "Mark!" I yelled happily and ran into a hug. Mark hugged me tight. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" he asked. "I'm fine thanks to you" I said. "How did you know I needed help?" I asked. "Well I heard kids scream out of terror and saw L.J, so I grabbed a bow and arrow from someone's yard and ran in here" Mark said. "Thanks" I said hugging him again. "You're safe now. I won't let that bastard hurt you" Mark said hugging me back. 

I then heard the door open and the kids along with ms Sherly came out.