33- A Dead Bully

Arabella POV:

I walked out of class and headed towards the bathroom to fix my broken nail from class earlier. My pencil went under it as I was drawing. I stepped in the bathroom and went to a sink to wash off the blood from underneath the nail. I then heard the door open and being locked from the inside. My gaze went from my finger to the doorway where were Daniel and Ashley. I stared at them in pure hatred.

"Well, well. What do we have here? Oh right, a shitty little brat, who almost killed me" Ashley said. "Fuck off" I said walking towards the door but those two blocked me. "Let me out" I demanded. "Hmm, let's think. No" Daniel said. 

Daniel began stepping towards me as I backed up. He suddenly slammed me against a wall. "So tell me Bella, you love me don't you?" Daniel asked teasingly. "Go to hell" I said struggling, but he only held me tighter against the wall. "Oh don't fight me now my flower" Daniel said. What the fuck was wrong with him? One moment he hates me and the other he's just a crazy fucking yandere guy. 

"Dan, but me? I thought you loved me" Ashley said from behind Daniel. Daniel only laughed and said: "Life is unfair Ashley" as he pulled out a gun. He aimed it towards Ashley as he held me by my throat. Ashley's eyes widened. She stepped backwards. "Dan, what are you doing? Aim the gun at her!" Ashley said aiming her finger at me. Dan began pulling the trigger. Ashley turned around and struggled to open the door. At that moment Daniel shot her.

Her limp body fell to the ground, with blood everywhere. I stared at the body in horror as Daniel looked back at me. "Now, where were we?" he asked. I struggled in his grip. He pressed his body against mine and I was just disgusted. "I thought you hated me" I said disgusted. "It was all an act Bella dear. I like girls who hate me and then slowly make them love me" Daniel said. "Fuck you" I mumbled. "Oh really? Well what position do you want?" Daniel asked smirking. 

At that moment the window broke and Jeff jumped in. "You will not be getting into any position with my sister" Jeff growled. Daniel let me go and I pressed myself more against the corners of the bathroom. Daniel backed up and his look was terrified. "S-She's y-yo-your si-sister?" Daniel asked stuttering. "What did you think asshole? Why is her name Arabella WOODS, huh?" Jeff asked angrily. "I-I didn't kn-know" Daniel said. "Well too bad" Jeff said stepping towards him and backing him to the wall. "Go. To. Sleep." Jeff said and stabbed Daniel in the gut. Blood came out of his mouth as he fell down on the ground, dead. 

I took the chance and went for the door. Standing in Ashley's blood and jiggling the door handle, Jeff grabbed me from behind and began dragging me behind. I clinged on the handle not letting go. "Let me go!" I screamed. "No! You are coming home with me!" Jeff yelled dragging me backwards. My hand slipped off the handle. I screamed.

At that moment the door was busted down and the Survivors came to the rescue. "Let her go" Mark said looking at Jeff furiously. Jeff only held me stronger and jumped for the window. "Go! Don't let him take Bella!" Sierra screamed and all of them ran towards us. I struggled and tried to break free, but his grip was incredibly strong. Suddenly just before Jeff was about to jump out the window with me, Ray got a hold of Jeff's leg. "I got him! Now pull!" Ray screamed and all of the survivors pulled. Jeff let go of me and escaped out the window as Ray let go. I fell to the ground.

"Bella! Are you alright?!" Sierra asked lowering herself beside me. "I'm fine" I mumbled. "Oh God, she's bleeding" Mark said looking at my arm, where was a deep cut from Jeff's knife. "I'll get the nurse" Alison said, but there was no more use for that. All of the school was practically standing in the doorway, staring in. "What are you waiting?! Go get the nurse!" Ray yelled at the other students. But that's when he realized the other two bodies. "Oh shit" Ray mumbled. 

"What on Earth is going on here?" the principal came through the students mass and screamed as she saw the picture. "WHAT HAVE YOU SEVEN DONE?!" she asked panicked. "I swear it wasn't us" Sierra said calmly. "TO MY OFFICE NOW!" she screamed. "Well maybe we can get first aid first, because Bella here is fucking bleeding!" Ray yelled. 

The principal looked down at me and quickly came up to me. "Oh dear, are you alright?" she asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just half of my blood is flowing away from my body, but otherwise I'm fine"I said sarcastically. "Oh God. Call the ambulance and the police, now!" she yelled. 

*9 hours later*

I was laying in a hospital bed, with a ton of oxygen and water pipes attached to me. I was just staring at the ceiling, thoughts overwhelming my mind. A nurse came in my room with some papers. "Okay, you may go home now. Your parental guardian is in the waiting room" she said and began taking the pipes off of me. 

I walked out and a little girl named Lucy ran and hugged me. I also saw ms Sherly standing up. "I'm glad that you're okay" she said smiling when she approached me. "Where are Ray and the others?" I asked. "Back at the police station" ms Sherly said. "Oh no" I said and stormed out the hospital towards the police station.

I banged open the doors as I arrived there and went up to the reception desk. "They are innocent! They didn't do anything!" I yelled at the woman who was sitting at the desk. "Excuse me, but who are you?" she asked. "Arabella Woods and I know that earlier today, seven teenagers came here. They are innocent. They didn't kill anyone" I said. 

The woman was looking through the computer files and found the squad. "Here we are, Ray, Alison, Sierra, Mark, Tony, Jonathan and Kevin right?" she asked. "Yes, where are they?" I demanded to know. "They are being let out in a few hours" the woman said. "I'll wait then" I said and sat down on one of the couches. 

I now realized the bandages on my arm. But fuck my health. As long as the Survivors are okay.