45- Psycho Love

Thursday, October 12th 2019, 9:16 p.m

Arabella POV:

Fuck my life. I was kidnapped, threatened, abused and tortured whenever I tried to escape this place. I hate my brothers. Why on Earth won't they leave me alone? Just then, Liu stepped in the basement. I was behind the door, planning to make my escape once again. 

When Liu stepped in, I rushed out and headed out the door, but he caught my waist with his arm and dragged me back in that rotten, cold and gray basement. He closed the door and pushed me down the stairs. I stumbled down them and as I did, I heard a crack and felt it in my right leg. I screamed out in pain as Liu came down the stairs.. or should I say Sully. His eyes were burning red again and an evil smirk was growing on his lips.

"Now, where are you going?" he asked teasingly. "As far away from you as possible" I said crawling backwards, my leg aching in pain. But Sully just continued stepping towards me. "I wouldn't try that again" he said. "Fuck off Sully" I growled.

He suddenly jumped on me and pinned me down. I struggled, but it was no use. "Shame that Jeff went to clean the chains from the rust that they had on them. I would love to just chain you up and use you however I please" Sully purred teasingly. "Fuck away!" I screamed. 

Just then Sully shook his head and his red eyes faded away. Liu was back. He realized the uncomfortable position and got off of me. "Oh, I'm sorry! Are you okay? Did he harm you?" Liu asked. "I'm fine" I growled in pain. 

He came and knelt down beside my hurt leg. "He broke it, didn't he?" he asked. "Maybe just a little. Are you fucking kidding me?! It's completely destroyed!" I screamed holding my tears back. Liu traced his hand along my leg. "Man, he gets out of control so easily. I'm sorry I can't control him" Liu said sadly. I rolled my eyes and a tear escaped my eye from the pain. I pressed my lips together, trying not to cry. 

I then felt a warm body against me. Liu was hugging me. "It will be okay, he would never kill you. I promise you" he said. I pushed him off of me. But he came back beside me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Don't push me away, please. I don't want to lose you again" he said. "I'd rather be dead than to live with you psychos" I mumbled loud enough for Liu to hear me. 

Liu stood up and headed towards the door. "I'll be back soon. Just going to get the first aid kit" he said. "You can't fix a broken leg with a first aid kit. God, how stupid are you?" I said rolling my eyes. "We have to go to the hospital in order to fix this" I said pointing at my leg. 

"No, I can do it. Trust me" Liu said. "Like I'd ever do that" I said. "Oh you will soon" Liu said before exiting the basement, locking the door after him.

Great. Now I have a broken leg which will take forever to heal especially if I'm not getting the right treatment for it. 

Then the door opened again, which I was surprised about on who came in. E.J. 

He never came down here, wonder what he wants. "If you want kidneys, I have two and I'd be glad to give em to you" I said as he approached me. "I wish, but I can't. Jeff forbid me to" he said. I looked at him angrily. "Then why are you down here?" I asked. "Well, Jeff sent me. As you may know, tomorrow's Creepypasta day and a special one as well, so Jeff wanted to do something special for you too" E.J said. "Like what? Have sex?" I asked sarcastically. "Well, he'd like that too, but not tomorrow. He's taking you somewhere tomorrow. And it's out of the mansion grounds so he asked you to prepare" E.J said. 

I looked at my leg. "Well funny thing, but I can't move. You see Sully pushed me down the stairs and now my leg's broken" I said. "Oh" E.J said looking at my leg. "Jeff might kill him now. You would've liked the place" E.J said. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Like I'd be in the mood anyway" I mumbled. E.J sighed and stood up. He began walking towards the door, when it was opened by Liu. 

"What are you doing down here?" Liu asked. "I forwarded Jeff's message to Arabella" E.J replied. "What message?" Liu asked. "Message that he wants to take me somewhere tomorrow" I mumbled annoyed. Liu turned to me. "What?" he asked shocked. "Yep, but that can't happen cause you pushed me down the stairs so" I said. "It wasn't me! It was Sully!" Liu yelled. "Whatever" I rolled my eyes. Liu only sighed. "Look, I'm sorry I yelled at you, it's just that I..." he was interrupted by the door bursting open. It was Jeff.

"You idiot!" Jeff growled and stroke at Liu. He tackled him to the ground and began punching him. "Why did you push her down the stairs you fucking idiot?!!!" Jeff screamed. I had noticed that E.J was gone and had probably told Jeff of what I had told him. "Hey calm down! I just wanted to start her recovery!" Liu yelled. "I don't fucking care! It'll not be healed by tomorrow, will it?!" Jeff yelled. 

"Hey, calm down and get off of me so I can heal her!" Liu yelled. Jeff growled and punched Liu one last time before getting off of him. Liu stood up and groaned in pain. He then picked up the medical box from the ground and took a syringe out of it. Of course. I squirmed backwards, but Liu caught my left leg and dragged me back towards him. "This will hurt for a bit, but it will put you to sleep, so I can work, okay?" Liu said placing the tip of the needle on my neck. My eyes widened out of fear. 

"It's for your own good" he said before letting the liquid flow into my system. I began feeling dizzy and the world went blurry around me. "Just let it take over, it will be harder if you fight it. Just fall asleep" Liu said calmly. 

Soon the world went darker and I was knocked out. The last thing I heard was Liu taking out a knife. But I couldn't see what he was going to do. And then my eyes got heavy and closed completely.