22- The Missing Relatives

Friday, September 29th 2019

I woke up thanks to my phone at 8:34 a.m. Somebody was calling me and it was an unknown number. I hung up the call and went through my recent calls, but the number was different than Jeff's, who I thought was calling me. So I called back the number. "Hello?" a voice of a woman asked. "Uh hello? Who is this?" I asked. "Oh hi, are you Sierra? Sierra Rogers?" the woman asked. "No, but may I ask who is calling?" I asked. "Oh, I'm Sierra's piano teacher and she hasn't come to class in weeks" she said. "Oh. Yeah about that. I'm Sierra's best friend and she is pretty busy with... um... school right now. We have a ton of material and she isn't really able to come to class" I said. "Oh, well her grandmother isn't picking up her phone, so I tried calling her" the woman said. "But thanks anyway" she said. The call hung up. "Okayyy....." I thought to myself. I got up and began getting ready.

*meanwhile at the Creepypasta mansion*

Jeff POV:

I came back to the mansion from a night of hunt. I killed about 18-25 people and was pretty exhausted. So I stepped into the mansion, but to see everyone gathered around a table. "Oh, Jeff. We were waiting for you" Slender said. "You little rat" Jane yelled and stormed towards me, but was stopped by Slender. "Jane, no fighting right now, got it?" Slender said in a lower tone than usual. "Fine" Jane mumbled and walked back to the table. I also joined at the table. "What's going on?" I asked curious and confused. "We don't know yet Jeff" Toby said quietly. Slender cleared his throat and everyone looked at him. "Now then, let's begin" he began. 

"For years we've searched for our relatives. But never found them. Until now. Yesterday morning, I saw my nephew Ray. I was happy to see him, but he didn't seem that way towards me". "Yeah, cause you're a fucking creepypasta" I said. "Calm down Jeffrey" Slender said. I hated when people called me by my first name. "Anyway, I have a question for all of you. Have you recently met you relatives?" Slender asked everyone. "Ooh, I saw Sierra a couple weeks ago, but she seemed to be scared of me" Toby said raising his hand and then lowering it sadly. "I think I saw Alison, but I wasn't sure if it was her" Ben said. "Okay, anyone else?" Slender asked. Silence. "Jeff and Liu, didn't you meet someone?" Ben asked. "As I remember, that was just an ordinary girl, I tried to kill. But her eyes did seem a bit familiar. Like yours Jeff" Liu said looking at me. "Shut up. Nobody's eyes are like mine. Were her eyelids burnt off?" I asked sarcastically. "No Jeff, I'm talking about her eye color. I mean Arabella had the same color eyes as you. Cold blue right?" Liu said. "Shut the fuck up Liu!" I yelled. "Arabella's gone and she's never coming back!" I yelled slamming my hands on the table. 

"She isn't dead Jeff" Jane said. I looked at Jane. "I saw her one day. She was just a happy girl, but I saw the sadness of being alone behind her eyes. And you still know that you killed your own aunt right?" Jane asked. "I don't have an aunt" I mumbled angry. "You did. Kate Woods, remember? Your dad's sister, who he didn't talk to at all, so you kids never met him" Jane said. "Shut up your goddamn mouth!" I yelled. "Wait, we had an aunt?" Liu asked Jane. "Yes" Jane answered. "Just forget this bullshit and move on with the point Slender" I said annoyed. "The point is, that I want to bring our lost family members back" Slender said. "Wait, Jane. Where do you claim you saw my sister?" I asked her. "Private information" Jane replied. I growled. "Jeffrey" Slender raised his voice. "No. Growling. At. Meetings" he said. "Fine" I mumbled. 

"Now, does anyone have any ideas on how we could bring them back?" Slender asked. "Well aren't they like scared of us?" Masky asked. "Yeah, I was thinking the same" Ben agreed. "If we show them that we can be trustworthy and kind, that fear will eventually disappear. Now any ideas?" Slender asked. "Kidnapping?" I offered. "That's the backup variation" Slender said. "Slender face it. They don't want to deal with us because we ruined their lives and now they think of us as monsters" I broke the silence. Slender sighed. "I know that. That was what Ray said to me through the door, that I'm a monster" Slender sighed. I had never seen Slender so sad before. He must really miss Ray. "I guess Jeff is right. There's nothing we can do" Slender said. "Meeting dismissed" he said walking away. "Is Slender sad?" Sally asked me. "It looks like it. He's pretty depressed about Ray not being here" I said to Sally. "Oh. Maybe he needs a hug?" Sally asked. "I think it's better if we left him alone for now" I said to Sally. "Aw, o-okay" Sally said stuttering a bit. 

"Jeff" I saw Liu walking up to me. I took my knife out."What do you want?" I growled at him. "Don't you miss Bella?" he asked. "What fucking dumb question is that?" I asked annoyed. "I'm just asking. Do you miss her?" Liu repeated. "No! Never have and never will!" I yelled annoyed, walking up to my room. I lied. I don't want to seem like this soft guy like Liu is, but inside, I really do miss her. You know what? I'll find her and take her for my own. Away from Liu. So she'll only be mine. And I don't fucking care if she likes it or not. I will get what I want and I want my sister all to myself. Away from everybody else. I'll just have to find the perfect date to do so. I got it! October the 13th. Oh and it's a Friday this year. A lucky day for me and an unlucky one for her.

*back in Greyfield*

Arabella POV:

I had finished breakfast, when my eye landed on the clock. 11:49 a.m. That police officer should pick me up in about.... I wanted to think til the end, but then heard the doorbell. "Now" I thought to myself. 

I went to the door and opened it. "Good morning ms Woods! Are you ready to go?" the male officer asked. "Sure, let's go" I said stepping out the house and getting in the police car. I hope this time goes better and I don't get any uninvited guests. The car started and we drove off to the unknown destination.